The World Faces Peak Gold
- According to Goldman Sachs
But One Geologist Says He Knows
Where to Find America’s Hidden Gold Deposits
He was involved in the discovery of
30 million ounces of gold and 9 producing mines…
Dear Fellow Investors,
69% of all gold production in the United States comes from a single state: the state of Nevada. It’s a shocking number, when you consider that the U.S. is the #4 gold producer in the world. Nevada, by itself, produces more gold than Canada, South Africa, and Mexico.
Nevada has Produced more Gold
Per Unit of Area than any other Place on the Planet
Yet according to a 2015 Goldman Sachs report, the world has seen peak gold, which, according to their forecast, will support higher prices. When I looked into this claim, I have to tell you, it was quite alarming.
Nevada, in 1998, when gold was around $250 per ounce, produced 8.9 million ounces of gold. However, since that record year for production, despite prices rising to as high as $1,900 in 2011, production in Nevada has collapsed!
Last year, Nevada produced 5.5 million ounces of gold, down 38% from 16 years ago!
It doesn’t end there; when it comes to discovery of gold, which is essentially the future pipeline, it’s downright ugly! For world discoveries, in 1995, the world discovered nearly 250 million ounces. By 2013, the number of discoveries was less than 50 million ounces!!
To add to the peak gold reality is the fact that the resource sector as a whole is just now coming out of a 4-year bear market. One that has left the TSX-Venture exchange -- home to most of the exploration stocks -- down 85%!
Meanwhile, demand is surging. Physical coin demand has been so strong that the Perth Mint stated it could not meet demand. The U.S. Mint has seen its highest sales of gold coins in over 2 years. Central banks have been net buyers of gold since 2009 – the Chinese, Indians, and Russians are all buying gold by the pallet! China, the world’s largest gold producer, is also the #1 gold importer…
Stanley Druckenmiller, who beat Warren Buffett’s returns by 50%, just made gold his single largest position in August. The opportunity to invest in gold, and gold-related companies, like mining stocks, couldn’t be better, in my opinion. Add in all the money printing, and we literally have the largest gold rally in human history coming within the next year or two, in my opinion.
The Discovery of America’s Hidden Gold
“It’s pioneering geologists like Hodges
who will find what’s left of America’s gold”
Nevada Exploration (NGE) is led by Wade Hodges, with 40 years of Nevada gold exploration experience, including 13 years with Santa Fe Pacific Gold (acquired by Newmont). He was involved in the discovery and development of 9 gold mines, totaling 30 million ounces of gold! His partner, Kenneth Tullar, has been involved in the discovery and development of 5 gold mines, totaling over 7 million ounces of gold.
These two men, along with a world-class team of mining executives, geologists, and resource entrepreneurs, boast the who’s who in the mining business. NGE has used its proprietary exploration technology to acquire a portfolio of 5 gold properties, using hydrogeochemisty to successfully discover “blind” gold-bearing systems.
I say successfully because they’ve already done it on all five of their properties. They have achieved the proof-of-concept part of their story, and are now looking to advance their current properties through the more conventional exploration stages.
The company’s “blind deposit” exploration technology is a groundwater application to help explore for gold. Traditional techniques are challenged, so Mr. Hodges believes there is a lot of gold out there that is just waiting to be discovered. Blind deposits, hidden under the sand and gravels of Nevada, are similar to the Twin Creeks discovery of more than 15 million ounces of gold.
Literally 50% of Nevada’s bedrock is covered in the basins and remains unexplored, so the discovery and profit potential is enormous, in my opinion.
NGE is at the cutting edge of this type of discovery, and has conducted the first ever systematic groundwater chemistry exploration survey of Nevada. Their work builds on the prior work of David Grimes, of the U.S. Geological Survey, who demonstrated at the Twin Creeks deposit that elevated concentrations of gold in groundwater can provide a direct indication of gold in bedrock.
This technology promises to define better targets at an early stage, and could save the mining industry tens of millions of dollars, and perhaps even billions one day, since all this can be done prior to land acquisition or conventional exploration. NGE is the first to capitalize on this opportunity to identify, acquire, and evaluate targets others cannot.
Investors, for the most part, in Nevada are currently funding exploration projects that have already been explored by multiple groups in the past. This is a strategy that isn’t working, and hasn’t worked for over a decade!
Nevada’s reserves and production continue to shrink. NGE, in my opinion, is a game changer for Nevada. It’s a disruptor of the current trend in the entire exploration sector!
And Nothing is More Profitable than a Discovery!
Top 7 Reasons why I think You Should Consider Shares of NGE…
Nevada Exploration (NGE) has the potential to hand ground-floor investors astonishing profits if successful.
Reason #1: It’s led by Wade Hodges, a pioneer in this specific type of exploration… Mr. Hodges has over 30 million ounces of gold discovery and has been involved in the pre-mine development of 9 mines.
Reason #2: They dominate all competition when it comes to knowledge, research, and data for Nevada groundwater geochemistry. NGE has developed a proprietary method for sampling groundwater.
Reason #3: They acquired mineral rights to 5 projects.
Reason #4: Other groups are exploring in Nevada where many others already have. NGE, with its proprietary ground water exploration, is exploring where others don’t even try. Think of their strategy as using a metal detector… And the best part is half of Nevada remains unexplored.
Reason #5: If successful, Nevada Exploration could trigger a gold rush in the valleys of Nevada, and NGE is years ahead of the competition!
Reason #6: Dennis Higgs just came on as chairman… Dennis brings substantial U.S. equity experience and is coming off a very successful merger of his last company. Wade Hodges and Dennis Higgs form the perfect marriage for management, between the best people on the ground and at headquarters, introducing the company to fund managers, brokers, and investors.
Reason #7: Kaiser Research, one of the leading independent companies that specialize in natural resource stocks, has not only given NGE a buy recommendation, but John Kaiser, their founder, is a shareholder.
Bottom Line: You are reading this after the company has spent years compiling a database and is now ready to potentially be the leading company at the forefront of a modern day gold rush.
Simply Fill out the
Half of Nevada Remains Unexplored!
And now, NGE is sitting on the exclusive technology to potentially discover America’s hidden gold… Nevada Exploration is NOT a day-trade alert – this is an investment into the building of a real company.
Our recommendation is that you consider shares of NGE soon, before the company advances any further and before the new gold bull market takes off. My staff and I have no idea what your current personal financial balance sheet looks like, so we urge you to consult a professional prior to buying any shares.
Research the stock for yourself, call the company, read their press releases, and take the time to listen and look over the resumes of some of the names mentioned in this letter. You can also click here to listen to my personal conversation with CEO Wade Hodges.
I believe Mr. Hodges and his team will be enormously successful, but NGE is still a small micro-cap stock, so volatility is common. If you can’t stomach a 10 to 50% move in this stock in either direction, then this stock isn’t for you.
Editor’s Note: We just hung up with John Kaiser, a regular key-note speaker at large investment conferences and founder of Kaiser Research, and he told us directly that NGE is a strong buy. I will be releasing this interview early in the week, but I will make sure to email anyone subscribed to FutureMoneyTrends.com first, so please make sure to save us in your address book for important updates.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
Currently we have entered into a one year digital marketing agreement with Nevada Exploration Inc. In exchange for our website advertising, we have received an initial payment of thirty thousand dollars, and expect to receive seven thousand dollars per month beginning December twenty fifteen until October twenty sixteen. We will also receive one hundred thousand stock options during this agreement.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with a registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) of an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at any time, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at any time;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; and (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sedar.com, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, or registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at any time and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more than speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; and
- We may make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.