This is Shocking
Legendary speculator Doug Casey gives $60+ price target for $2-per-share company… He’s never publicly done this before.
On March 7th of this year, we alerted our members to a “back up the truck” moment for Brazil Resources, a company that had significant growth during the bear market and made some very strategic acquisitions at the depth of the bear market last year.
Since that suggestion, BRI has risen 300%. For many, this may be something to celebrate, but for the insiders in the know, they aren’t selling a single share. BRI is still the cheapest for investors looking to control ounces in the ground in order to maximize their gains from a rising gold price.
Here is a Chart that Explains it All…
By the numbers, you can not find a better deal!
What this chart is missing is BRI’s secret project… It’s not really a secret project, but it is without a doubt completely unknown to most investors. You see, most investors only see BRI as a pure gold stock, but it’s not.
BRI also has one of the most lucrative property locations in the entire Athabasca Basin, the richest place on earth that hosts uranium. It’s the senior joint venture partner, BRI 75%, and billion-dollar Areva 25%!
Amir Adnani, the head of BRI, who’s been featured many times as one of the brightest resource entrepreneurs in the industry, is also the CEO of a uranium company. One that he took from concept to production in just 5 years. At the time, it was 1 of only 5 U.S. producers of uranium!
Legendary Rick Rule, of Sprott Asset Management, told me directly that “Amir is a force of nature!”
According to New York Times Best Selling Author and hedge fund manager Marin Katusa, this is the “one must-own precious metal stock.”
Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Are Recommending Investors Consider Shares of BRI
- Three flagship-quality gold properties! Plus a top-tier uranium project in the richest uranium land in the world.
- Projects are all in safe jurisdictions: Brazil, U.S.A., and Canada
- Management owns 25% of the company; the 2nd-largest shareholder is the founder and chairman himself, Mr. Amir Adnani.
- It has $5 million in cash and NO debt!
- The largest shareholders are Rick Rule, Doug Casey, and Marin Katusa.
- Amir’s last company saw gains of over 2,800% coming out of a down cycle. I believe we are coming out of the current down cycle now.
- Key insider in Brazil, Mario Garnero -- dubbed the most influential man in Brazil -- is a shareholder, on the board of directors, and is chairman to Brasilinvest, the oldest merchant bank in Brazil, who is also a shareholder!
In my opinion, the NEW bull market in gold stocks is starting right now! This is the one stock I want to suggest to you today.
Your timing couldn’t be better, in my opinion; the gold sector and mining shares are at multi-decade low valuations, deeply discounted, and the best part is if you look at the mining shares and gold price since the summer, we are now in an uptrend!
I believe gold, specifically, will soar higher and faster than other commodities in this new uptrend… As a result of mounting problems that have been papered over since the 2008 financial crisis, gold’s new bull market will have all the glitter investors have come to expect in this very cyclical sector.
Savvy investors are already taking note of the deep value trade we have in the gold sector, while at the same time, currency wars are escalating and government debt is surging higher. Ray Dalio, Carl Icahn, and George Soros have all been entering the sector recently.
In August, Stanley Druckenmiller shocked the world when he took a $323 million stake in gold. Mr. Druckenmiller is the “smart money” – his fund, over 3 decades, beat Warren Buffet’s by more than 50%!
The last time early investors entrusted money with Amir Adnani during a bear market, they saw gains of 2,800%, turning a $10,000 investment in $280,000 in 2 years! When it comes to BRI, I have personally never seen a junior gold stock bring together so many “A”-listers. With Rick Rule, of Sprott Asset Management, Doug Casey, of Stansberry Research, and Marin Katusa, of Katusa Research, through their fund, they are the largest single shareholders of this tiny gold stock.
Even the oldest merchant bank in Brazil has taken a stake in this company, with the bank’s chairman even coming on as one of BRI’s board of directors. I say “tiny,” due to their undervalued market capitalization vs. the relative value of their business.
Cachoeira Project, 1.35 million ounces of gold (787,737 oz. indicated/563,200 oz. gold inferred).
Takeover of Brazilian Gold Corp.,giving them the Sao Jorge, 1.7 million ounces of gold (715,000 oz. indicated/1,035,200 oz. inferred).
Boa Vista, with 336,000 ounces of gold (inferred).
Surubim Project, with 503,000 ounces of gold (inferred)
BRI advances its “secret” project, a uranium property in the Athabasca Basin, an area that is responsible for 25% of all uranium production.
Whistler Project, 3.1 million ounces of gold (1,280,000 indicated/1,850,000 inferred).
When taking into account the silver and copper in this project, the Whistler Project in Alaska has a total of 5.6 million ounces of *equivalent gold!
Titiribi Gold Project acquisition, which nearly doubled their in-ground gold resources.
This single transaction took the company from 10 million ounces of gold resources to 18 million, and over 20 million ounces of gold equivalent.
"Amir Adnani is an unstoppable force of nature"
- Rick Rule, of Sprott USA
This company is being aggressive in a brutal bear market. Where many junior mining companies have crashed and gone to zero or are just trying to fake it until they make it, BRI is on a terror, accumulating assets at fire-sale prices.
This young company is now one of the world’s
fastest growing gold development companies!
Investors who buy today are getting the stock at a cheaper valuation than fund managers, legendary resource investors, and even management themselves when they bought shares of the company in 2011 after they went public, when all they had was an idea.
Lottery Ticket-Type Projects, According to Marin Katusa
Research Brazil Resources for yourself. Call the company, read their press releases, and speak to your broker to see if shares are right for you. Even though BRI is adding value and I believe it will be an enormously successful investment, it’s still a small micro-cap stock, so volatility is common. If you can’t stomach a 10 to 50% move in this stock in either direction, then this stock isn’t for you.
For a complete table of BRI’s Gold project portfolio, please use the following links.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We have been compensated by Brazil Resources one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars for our promotional pieces, online ads, and other digital marketing.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with a registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) of an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at any time, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at any time;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; and (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sedar.com, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, or registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at any time and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more than speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; and
- We may make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
We may contact you for marketing purposes:
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
May 31, 2012 5:30PM PDT