Gold-Silver are about to Soar!
Read Our Special Alert on this Near-Term Gold Producer
With an ALL-STAR management team experienced in finding and operating some of the largest copper and gold operations in the world, this company is our number one gold sector pick
- Acquiring high-grade gold deposits from Barrick during the brutality of the bear market for literally pennies on the dollar could play out nicely for early investors!
- In addition to an existing resource, this company has mine development and production facilities in place in a bull market environment!
My Number One Gold Sector Pick of 2016:
K92 Mining Inc. (TSXV: KNT & US: KNTNF)
In a precious metal bull market, anything with the word “gold” in it has a chance of spring-boarding. What I want to urge my readers to do today is to be as picky now as ever with quality management, large, high-grade deposits, and deeply discounted value.
Sure, gold is making 52-week highs, but I believe we’re still a long way off from getting to gold’s all-time-high and beyond – translating into significant potential for investors. While many mining companies closed their mines and went bankrupt, it was the well-positioned companies that were in the trenches of the bear market, purchasing deep value for such a time as this.
What were massive misfortunes for many mining companies have translated into sheer gold for others.
Allow me to introduce you to what I feel is one of the best opportunities
that have emerged from the ashes of the bear market in precious metals.
During the bear market, even the largest gold producer in the world, Barrick Gold, was struggling and were at one point more than $13 billion in debt, having no other choice but to sell projects to reduce debt levels as a promise they made to shareholders. It got really bad, and unfortunately for them, they had to let projects go that had large deposits with very high grades.
What was tragic news for Barrick became K92’s opportunity, having been prepared and at the right place at the right time.
In February 2015, K92 purchased the Kainantu Gold project
Barrick purchased this very same project in 2007 for $141.5 million and then spent more than $100 million on the project which resulted in what is an essentially turnkey gold re-start asset for K92.
Due to the nature of the market, Barrick sold the project to K92 for dirt cheap – pennies on the dollar!
Alex Davidson, the Executive Vice President of Barrick, who was in charge of exploration and corporate development WORLDWIDE when Barrick owned the K92 project, joined K92 shortly after K92 acquired the project from Barrick
A 350 person camp, underground infrastructure, a processing facility all inherited from Barrick as part of the purchase. This isn’t some farfetched pipe dream; it is happening, which is why I am so excited to present K92 as our #1 gold company here in 2016.
K92 has arranged financing to refurbish and restart operations and additionally has excellent potential for future exploration and expansion. And because K92 is just being listed, this opportunity is early stage. It really is a “hit the ground running” project, and this stock is JUST starting to trade.
While speaking with the President of K92, Bryan Slusarchuk, he reminded me of the rarity of projects with this type of size and grade potential combined. Sure, you can find large deposits globally that are low-grade or high-grade deposits that are miniscule, but K92 has both impressive size and grade.
The credentials of this management team have blown me away. Members of this team have been involved in building over 15 mines and has been involved in buyouts worth over $5 billion combined! They are all on their way to making K92 their next major success story. If a mining company doesn’t have leadership, they don’t have a future, and K92 has massive upside potential just going down the list of management.
Douglas Kirwin (Advisor): Mr. Kirwin was credited with leading the exploration team that made the discovery of the Hugo Dummett deposit at Oyu Tolgoi in Mongolia, one of the largest known deposits of copper and gold in the world. As a result, he was a recipient of the PDAC inaugural Thayer Lindsley medal awarded for the most significant international mineral discovery in 2004.
After being part of one the largest gold and copper discovery of our lifetime,
Mr. Kirwin is now part of K92!
Alex Davidson (Advisor): Mr. Davidson previously served as Executive Vice President, Exploration and Corporate Development for the largest gold producer in the world, Barrick Gold. He was responsible for Barrick Gold Corporation’s international exploration programs and corporate development activities. He joined the K92 team in the weeks after the Kainantu acquisition, having a full understanding of how much potential there was in this project.
Ian Stalker (CEO and Director): Mr. Stalker was the Chief Executive Officer of UraMin Inc. a small start-up uranium company that went on to be acquired two years later for $2.5 BILLION. He has 40 years of experience in mine development and operations in Europe, Africa, and Australia.
Stuart “Tookie” Angus (Chairman): Mr. Angus is chairman of Nevsun Resources Ltd., which operates one of the highest-grade open-pit copper mines in the world. He was the former chairman of B.C. Sugar Refinery Ltd. and former director of First Quantum Minerals, Canico Resource Corp., Bema Gold, Ventana Gold, and Plutonic Power. Mr. Angus is an independent business advisor to the mining industry and has focused on structuring and financing significant international exploration, development, and mining ventures for the past 30 years. As founding director for Ventana, Tookie was part of a buyout that added up to $1.3 billion.
When I look at K92’s flagship project, which is located in the Eastern Highlands province of Papua New Guinea, I’m confident in their ability to execute and Papua New Guinea is a region that has a rich history of mining in a competitive tax and regulatory environment due to an elected stable, democratic government.
The mining-friendly country of Papua New Guinea hosts a number of world-class deposits, including Ok Tedi, Porgera, Hidden Valley, and Wafi-Golpu, with a number of the world’s largest mining groups having significant operations on the ground.
In fact, more than 60% of the country’s GDP comes from mining and oil, which says a lot about how important this industry is to the country’s sustainability
K92’s very own Kainantu Gold Project is in this mining friendly jurisdiction!
K92 starts trading Wednesday, May 25th and retail investors can now be a part of what could be a story that up until now was privately funded by industry experts.
- Large Resource – Owning shares of K92 gives investors ownership of a company with a reported NI 43-101 compliant resource of 1.84 M inferred oz. at 11.6 g/t Au eq. and 240,000 indicated oz. at 13.3 g/t Au eq (based on the Independent Technical Report, Resource Estimate and Summary of Mining Facilities, Kainantu Project, Papua New Guinea, Nolidan Mineral Consultants, Author Anthony Woodward, BSc Hons., M.Sc., MAIG, April 15, 2016 – a copy of which is available for review and has been filed on SEDAR under the Company’s profile and contains a full description of all underlying assumption. Mineral Resources are not Mineral Reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. There is no certainty that all or any part of the Mineral Resources estimated will be converted into Mineral Reserves).
- Well known resource – due to the past work of Barrick Gold and follow up work that K92 has completed in the past 12 months as a private company, there is a large amount of data that the K92 team has to work with as they advance their business plan
- High Grade – even though gold prices have been stronger and stronger, we continue to favor high grade situations
- Infrastructure – Because of the capital invested by Barrick after they purchased the mine for $141.5 million, the mine is essentially turnkey, ready to go into production once the company completes refurbishment and rehabilitation.
- Turnkey – K92’s project is almost turnkey and is targeted to be ready for initial production in a matter of months.
- All-Star Management Team– This is an experienced management team has been involved in building over 15 mines and has been involved in buyouts worth over $5 billion combined! Douglas Kirwin, a man credited with the one of the largest discoveries of copper and gold in the world has joined K92!
- Timing – K92 purchasing the flagship project for pennies on the dollar during the brutality of the bear market after Barrick paid $141.5 million and spent $100 million developing, advancing and maintaining it, and now beginning production in the early stages of the bull market could pay in spades for early investors!
- Great Jurisdiction – Located in Papua New Guinea, a region that derives more than 60% of its GDP from mining and energy, this is a great spot to execute and produce.
Some of you might even feel like you’ve missed out on these gold market gains and are hesitant to chase these rapidly rising prices – and I certainly don’t blame you. Even though I wholeheartedly believe we are in the infant stages of the bull market in the mining sector, the good news is K92 has yet to make its big move, as it is just being made available now to the investing public.
If You’re not Already a Member,
Please Enter your Email here for Updates!
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- Future Money Trends LLC has been compensated one hundred and seventy thousand dollars and one hundred and forty five thousand options for a two week marketing program, paid for by K92 Mining.
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMTstatements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.