Most Investors Will Miss the Real Profits in Gold…
Here is How You Can Maximize Your Position for Gold’s Violent Move Higher in 2017
First Mining Finance (TSXV: FF & US: FFMGF)
This is why I have positioned myself and my family with the ultimate insurance against central bank stupidity and global monetary experimentation.
I also plan to profit, and not just a little bit… I am not looking for a double or triple, as the truth is gains like that really don’t excite me. It’s why this year, one of our investments related to gold has yielded 7.5x the gain of gold.
A $10,000 order of gold at the start of this year is now worth $12,220. It’s not a bad return, and certainly nothing to complain about. But as many of you reading this letter know, a $10,000 investment into our gold mineral bank suggestion is now worth over $25,000!
This is why I stress to everyone who will listen that if you’re looking to profit from the rise in the gold price, DON’T buy gold.
Gold is money, and it’s a great hedge against all the problems that are coming our way, but I assure you, no one owning gold is going to see a massive increase in their net-worth.
If our top gold stock suggestion continues at this pace (outpacing gold 7.5x) and if gold reached $2,000, a $10,000 investment into gold would only have you sitting on $15,000, but owning a specific gold stock, you could be sitting on $49,000!
It’s why we believe all of our members should have a solid position in one of the best gold portfolios in the world, held by First Mining Finance and headed up by Keith Neumeyer, a legend in the precious metal industry. With nearly 14 million ounces of gold acquired in the past 18 months, this is one of the fastest growing gold developers in the world.
In fact, no company on earth has achieved what they’ve accomplished.
Since their launch in April of 2015, First Mining Finance
has made 8 strategic acquisitions.
May 12th: Coastal Gold “Hostile Takeover”
September 1st: Gold Canyon Resources
September 1st: PC Gold
November 24th: Gold Rush Resources
February 12th: Clifton Star
March 7th: Pitt Gold Projects
May 2nd: Cameron Gold Operations
May 16th: Tamaka Gold
It’s no wonder why public records show Chairman Keith Neumeyer buying millions of shares on the open market since the company started trading.
First Mining Finance (TSXV: FF & US: FFMGF) has become the go-to gold stock for investors looking to own gold assets in a safe jurisdiction (Canada), with gold resources, surrounded by some of the largest mining companies.
This isn’t the first time investors have sought Keith out in order to make a fortune… In the 1990s, he started First Quantum Minerals, turning it into a billion-dollar giant! In the early 2000s, he founded First Majestic Silver, his second billion-dollar company, and to this day, it is still the go-to stock for silver investors.
Now, he’s turned his attention to building the ultimate gold mineral bank – a company with gold resources in the ground, buying up gold for less than $10 per ounce! Keith and his team have taken advantage of the depressed gold market by launching in 2015 and going on an unprecedented acquisition spree.
Just 1 asset, in 2012, was valued close to what the entire company is today, and First Mining Finance now has 25 projects. This includes one of the largest, undeveloped gold deposits on earth!
I don’t think anyone has seen a business plan executed so well.
When First Mining Finance launched just over a year ago, they had zero ounces of gold… Keith Neumeyer laid out clear objectives: acquire gold assets from distressed sellers and build a mineral bank, unlocking incredible value to shareholders as the gold market turns higher, with joint ventures, royalties, and even spinouts of some of the projects.
In August, First Mining Finance announced a deal with Silver One Resources, selling 3 exploration projects in Mexico. Mr. Neumeyer and his team took Silver One shares instead of cash, in order to maximize the return on these assets for their own shareholders… Within weeks and by the time the sale closed, this sophisticated group running First Mining Finance saw the dollar value of their Silver One share position rise by over 300%!
It’s just like when Keith Neumeyer took his other company, First Majestic Silver, and held back the sale of physical silver when the price was down, waiting for a move up in order to get the best price.
If you’re looking for a great gold stock, First Mining Finance is the perfect marriage between great assets and an exceptional management team that is made up of very serious mining executives and geologists.
Other companies today are paying upwards of $50 per ounce of gold in the ground. First Mining Finance has always paid less than $10, and has even purchased gold resources for as low as $3.80 per once! As gold rises, it will be the shareholders of First Mining Finance and the investors who partner with people like Keith Neumeyer who will be rewarded.
Our Recommendation: Consider Buying Shares of
First Mining Finance up to CAD $1.27 & USD $1.00.
There has probably never been a better time to enter the metals and mining shares. After having a horrible bear market since 2011, gold is now in a bull market, with unbelievable fundamentals.
- Physical supply is tight!
- The number of discoveries has collapsed.
- Goldman Sachs believes peak gold production was last year!
- Industry-wide, gold is becoming nearly impossible to find…
- And to add to the demand for gold, we have China, the U.S., and Europe teetering on massive debt crises.
- Zero-percent interest rates
- High debt levels (both private and government)
- All of the 2008 problems remain unresolved
- BREXIT, and possibly the end to the Euro currency in 5 years
- U.S. Federal Reserve monetizing debt (printing money to buy Treasuries)
- Peak gold is here, according to Goldman Sachs
- China and Russia are buying gold assets up at record paces
Most importantly, and a story NO one is covering, is that 1.6 billion Muslims currently can’t invest in gold, but on January 1st, laws are changing for Islamic financial institutions that will open up this market, creating an enormous new demand coming from Middle Eastern oil money.
What’s About to Happen to the Gold Price will be Historic
With negative interest rates, a ballooning U.S. deficit, and nations now fighting over natural resources, it is more important than ever to have exposure to gold. This is why we are recommending very specific gold companies, like First Mining Finance.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We have been compensated thirty thousand dollars and one hundred thousand stock options by First Mining Finance for a digital marketing agreement. An additional seventy seven thousand dollars will be paid to FutureMoneyTrends.com during the next 12 months for website banner ads, emails, and video advertisements.
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.