You have experienced triple-digit gain after triple-digit gain in the last year with this letter, and we believe the next 4 months could yield us even more.
I just left Vancouver, Canada, home to the junior resource sector, and for the past 10 days, I’ve met with all the key people in the industry. From the companies we follow to the new pre-IPO deals that are coming, what we will reveal to you over the next few weeks and months will absolutely stun some of you.
I have no doubt that we are positioning our members to profit better than any other letter. That’s the good news I want to share with you from my trip.
Now, let me take a moment to also share some disturbing things I saw in this sector:
The scammers, pumpers, and fake companies are being pushed out by the dozens. New “deals” and old, dead zombie companies are being dusted off and repackaged as ways for investors to quickly profit. This new bull market we are seeing in the sector is like blood in the water for these sociopaths, and it’s attracting all of the worst kind of people.
Sadly, some of the biggest names in the sector are involved, and these types of companies are, by design, created to transfer the wealth of the little guy to criminals who show up in a suit when they come to rob you.
My trip to Vancouver had many great moments, but I have to admit that my final day there, I left depressed and upset, knowing these sharks who care nothing about building real companies are going to gorge themselves on capital that will become a 100% loss for the average investor.
These kinds of deals are nothing new, of course, but because of the amount of money now flowing into the junior resource space, we are seeing them flood into the mining shares in order to make an easy profit.
Here is what I suggest you do to protect yourself:
1. I strongly suggest everyone reading this only consider our ideas for this sector, or the few people we have openly endorsed in this letter, like Marin Katusa, Lior Gantz, David Morgan, or our sister letter, CrushTheStreet.com.
2. I strongly suggest if you own junior resource stocks outside of our letter, that you sell those shares if you are not absolutely certain of every detail of the company and the people running them, including the integrity of the deep insiders who own the shares.
3. Get a broker or advisor for this sector, specifically. We recommend FMTAdvisory.com and Sprott Asset Management.
4. Always assume a stock under $5 is a scam unless proven otherwise.
5. Do NOT confuse great projects and stories with great companies. In the end, it always comes down to the people.
6. Once successful in keeping away from the scammers, you’ll also want to avoid the incompetent management teams, which make up the majority of these kinds of stocks.
7. Attach yourself and your money to people who have a proven track record of success.
If you don’t know exactly who is involved in your investments, or at the very least trust your source of information, seriously think about selling your junior resource stocks, because there’s a very good chance you’ll lose money.FutureMoneyTrends.com is your trusted source for this sector, and I am not just saying that. Look at our track record, which is second to none!
Expect greatness from the people you partner with and all of your investments!
Editor’s Note: The ONLY stocks I own in the resource sector are the ones we profile. The only stocks I suggest to friends and family are the ones we profile in this letter.