Happening Right Now
Okay, so the FED is scheduled for a few hours from now, depending on when you’re seeing this.
The 2023 portfolio is quite literally a masterpiece and with the NASDAQ 100 index up 51% in 2023, all I have to say is that I urged everyone to exit money-market accounts, knowing it’s a low-return bubble of retail panic.
Instead, here’s what’s happening in our portfolio in 2023 (the 2024 is coming shortly for its debut)!
- Blackstone (BX) is trading at a 52-week high! Founder Stephen Schwartzman is one of the ultimate investors ever!
- FactSet (FDS) is trading at a 52-week high and very near an all-time high! Droves of investors use its software, when trading and the company is one of the most successful fintech/software businesses ever.
- Rollins (ROL), one of my favorite businesses, an extermination dominator, is 5% below an all-time high!
- CBRE Group (CBRE), the largest commercial real estate company in the world, is up 25% in the past 45 days and indicates that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel for housing. The stock is trading at an 18-month high!
- Idexx Laboratories (IDXX), one of the best companies in the world, is trading at an 18-month high. The company is the leading pet diagnostics business and with households everywhere choosing to domesticate animals, it will continue flourishing.
93% Of Investors Generate Annual Returns, Which Barely Beat Inflation.
Wealth Education and Investment Principles Are Hidden From Public Database On Purpose!
Build The Knowledge Base To Set Yourself Up For A Wealthy Retirement and Leverage The Relationships We Are Forming With Proven Small-Cap Management Teams To Hit Grand-Slams!
Now, let’s just give a warm welcome to our all-time high club members:
- Cintas (CTAS), which I’m building into my 4th largest holding, a company that caters to the workplace, is one of the best-performing stocks in America in the past 40 years.
- Globant (GLOB) is, without a doubt, the best company of its kind and what’s even funnier, is that not many know about them, yet this business is world-class.
- Gartner (IT), which is a dominator in research and providing key insights to the largest corporations in the world, is another one that is trading at a fresh record high.
- ServiceNow (NOW), my favorite company… Yeah, I know I said that a million times, but it’s such a monstrous company and A.I. will only make it bigger, is trading at a new all-time high (stock is up 84% this year!)
- Roper Technologies (ROP), my 2nd favorite business (I know I also said that a million times), is also trading at record high.
Quality is quality… Oh, and did I mention Axon Enterprises (AXON) hits a new all-time high daily on a couple of weeks now!
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!
Protect Yourself Now, By Building A Fully-Hedged Financial Fortress!
We are not brokers, investment or financial advisers, and you should not rely on the information herein as investment advice. We are a marketing company. If you are seeking personal investment advice, please contact a qualified and registered broker, investment adviser or financial adviser. You should not make any investment decisions based on our communications. Our stock profiles are intended to highlight certain companies for YOUR further investigation; they are NOT recommendations. The securities issued by the companies we profile should be considered high risk and, if you do invest, you may lose your entire investment. Please do your own research before investing, including reading the companies’ SEC filings, press releases, and risk disclosures. Information contained in this profile was provided by the company, extracted from SEC filings, company websites, and other publicly available sources. We believe the sources and information are accurate and reliable but we cannot guarantee it.
Please review our entire disclaimer at FutureMoneyTrends.com/disclaimer.