MULTIMILLION-OUNCE AGGREGATE GOLD RESOURCE BASE: Asset Portfolio
A company with a disciplined acquisition strategy, and quality mineral assets is GoldMining Inc. (TSX: GOLD, NYSE: GLDG).
GoldMining Inc. now controls a diversified portfolio of resource-stage gold and gold-copper projects in Canada, the U.S.A., Brazil, Colombia, and Peru.
Since going public a decade ago, GoldMining Inc. has remained steadfast in its vision and strategy, which is to acquire resource-stage projects in stable jurisdictions in the Americas at opportune prices during low points in the gold and copper cycle.
We believe that without a top executive team, the company wouldn’t be where it is today.
At the helm of GoldMining Inc. is none other than Chairman Amir Adnani,. Mr. Adnani is a renowned entrepreneur who serves as the CEO of Uranium Energy Corp, a well-known uranium producer, as well as Chairman of Uranium Royalty Corp.
Along with Mr. Adnani, the GoldMining Inc. leadership team is a standout in the junior gold mining sector. This executive team offers decades of combined experience across the resource and financial markets.
- CEO and Director Garnet Dawson: a geologist with over 30 years in exploration and mining with senior and junior mining companies in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- President Paulo Pereira: a geologist based in Brazil with over 25 years of experience in exploration development in Brazil and Canada, including the development of new business opportunities for juniors.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer Alastair Still: former Newmont Director of Corporate Development and a geologist with over 25 years of experience in corporate, project development, exploration, and mine operations with, among others, Goldcorp, Placer Dome, and Kinross.
- Chief Financial Officer Pat Obara: CFO of Uranium Energy Corp with over 30 years of experience in corporate finance and development.
The company’s directors and advisors also have an outstanding track record in capital markets and technical expertise, but the star feature of any commodity miner should be its projects – and GoldMining Inc. and we believe GoldMining Inc. has a unique and diversified project portfolio.
When reviewing the company’s mineral assets, you can start with the Yellowknife Gold project, a Canadian asset that’s comprised of several properties: Nicholas Lake, Ormsby, Goodwin Lake, Clan Lake, and Big Sky.
Together, these properties cover portions of the mineral-rich Yellowknife Greenstone Belt from 17 to 100 kilometers north of the town of Yellowknife. The Yellowknife Greenstone Belt is reported to have historically produced over 15 million ounces of gold from the Con, Giant, and Discovery Mines.
93% Of Investors Generate Annual Returns, Which Barely Beat Inflation.
Wealth Education and Investment Principles Are Hidden From Public Database On Purpose!
Build The Knowledge Base To Set Yourself Up For A Wealthy Retirement and Leverage The Relationships We Are Forming With Proven Small-Cap Management Teams To Hit Grand-Slams!
The Discovery Mine, located on the Ormsby property. The mine operated from 1950 to 1969.
Over the years, the Yellowknife Gold project has been the focus of substantial historic drilling and underground development by past operators.
Spanning a vast 12,239 hectares, the project is 100% owned by a subsidiary of GoldMining Inc. and has certain infrastructure in place, including a winter road, water, nearby electrical power at Bluefish Station, and the Bluefish Hydro Dam.
It’s situated on the Yellowknife Greenstone Belt, which is known to be one of Canada’s highest-grade gold belts.
The property covers a major part of a high-grade greenstone belt and includes the Giant Mine (8.1 million ounces at 0.5+ troy ounces of gold), the Con Mine (8.1 million ounces at 0.5+ troy ounces of gold), as well as the Discovery Mine (1 million ounces at +1 troy ounce of gold). Historic production at neighbouring properties is provided for illustrative purposes only and is not indicative of potential results at the project.
It is believed that $60 million has already been spent by past operators on exploration, camp, and underground workings, and 231,618 meters of drilling has already been conducted at Yellowknife by such past operators.
See GoldMining Inc.’s technical report titled ” Independent Technical Report, Yellowknife Gold Project, Northwest Territories, Canada” with an effective date of March 1, 2019 and its most recent annual information form, copies of which are available under its profile at www.sedar.com for further important information on the project and the above resource estimates.
Also in Canada is the Rea uranium project, which is owned by GoldMining (75%) and Orano Canada Inc. (25%). This large land package is comprised of 16 permits covering an area of approximately 125,000 hectares and it surrounds Orano’s high-grade Maybelle River deposit.
Within this region of the Western Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan, Canada, discoveries 100 kilometers to the east of Maybelle include Fission Uranium’s Triple R and NexGen’s Arrow deposit.
Discovered in 1988, the Rea asset was acquired through the acquisition of Brazilian Gold in 2013. It is believed that $10 million in exploration has already been conducted on the site by prior operators.
Even beyond the company’s highly prospective land packages containing gold and uranium, GoldMining Inc. also controls properties with potential copper mineralization.
An example would be the Alaska, U.S.A.-based Whistler gold-copper project. This 100%-owned asset is a district-scale, 170-square-kilometer project located 150 kilometers northwest of Anchorage.
Within this region, mineral resources have been estimated at three deposits (Whistler, Raintree West, and Island Mountain), with several geophysical and geochemical anomalies and mineralized drill intersections that require follow-up drilling.
If you’re looking for a mining-friendly jurisdiction, Alaska is a potential destination. Whistler offers easy access, with charter flights from Anchorage to an all-season airstrip nearby. Plus, an ice road was built and permitted in 2010 to build a new camp at the site.
The project is situated nearby a skilled workforce in Anchorage. There’s potential access to the Donlin gas pipeline, topography that’s permissive for the potential development of infrastructure, and winter drilling that’s both possible and efficient.
The potential for high-grade epithermal mineralization has been identified at the Whistler gold-copper project, and 70,000 meters of diamond drilling has already been conducted at the site by past operators.
Furthermore, multiple targets for follow-up exploration have been identified. These include Raintree West (results include 435.2 meters at 0.72 grams per metric ton of gold and 0.12 grams per metric ton of copper), Raintree East (results include 90 meters at 0.42 grams per metric ton of gold and 0.10 grams per metric ton of copper), and Rainmaker (results include 167 meters at 0.47 grams per metric ton of gold and 0.17% grams per metric ton of copper).
See GoldMining Inc.’s technical report titled NI 43-101 Resource Estimate for the Whistler Project” dated March 24, 2016 and amended and re-stated May 30, 2016 and its most recent annual information form, copies of which are available under its profile at www.sedar.com for further important information on the project and the above resource estimates.
Also in the United States is the Idaho-based Almaden Project. Fully owned by GoldMining Inc., Almaden is located 140 road-kilometers north of Boise.
Almaden’s low-sulfidation epithermal gold deposit is one of several gold deposits related to the Northern Nevada Rift that includes Hecla Mining Company’s Hollister and Midas Mines in northern Nevada and Integra Resources Corp.’s Delamar and Florida Canyon projects in the southwest.
70,234 meters of historic drilling (934 holes) has been conducted on the Almaden property by past operators. Such operators conducted extensive metallurgical test work done there, while high-grade feeder mineralization remains untested at the site.
With a property size of 1,895 hectares, Almaden offers excellent prospectivity including indicated resources of 43.47 million metric tons grading 0.65 grams per metric ton of gold (910,000 ounces) at 0.3 gold grams per metric ton of gold cut-off, as well as inferred resources of 9.15 million metric tons grading 0.56 grams per metric ton of gold (160,000 ounces) at 0.3 grams per metric ton of gold cut-off.
See GoldMining Inc.’s technical report titled “Technical Report, Almdaden Gold Property, Washington County, Idaho, USA” with an effective date of April 1, 2020 and its most recent annual information form, copies of which are available under its profile at www.sedar.com for further important information on the project and the above resource estimates.
It’s nearly impossible to take in GoldMining Inc.’s suite of mineral-rich properties in one sitting. Just in Brazil alone, the company has access to seven different properties:
- The São Jorge project (45,997 hectares, 145 historic drill holes, 100% owned) hosts near-surface gold mineralization that is potentially amenable to open-pit extraction and gravity-CIL processing. The project is 4 kilometers west of Highway BR163 and is accessed by several gravel roads that cross the property. Eldorado Gold’s feasibility-stage Tocantinzinho deposit and Serabi’s Palito mine occur along the same major structural zone that hosts the São Jorge deposit.
- The Cachoeira project (5,677 hectares, historic 773 drill holes, 100% owned) has had a long history of gold mining dating back to the 17th century, with more recent exploration completed by Goldfields, Vale, and Trek Mining (previously Luna Gold). The greenstone-hosted orogenic gold mineralization is in three deposits that have been defined by drilling to 125m depth on average.
- The Boa Vista project (9,201 hectares, historic 15 drill holes, 84% owned) contains several early-stage gold prospects. Trenching and drilling in 2011 and 2012 outlined an inferred resource at the site’s VG1 deposit. The gold-in-soil anomaly coincident with the VG1 deposit is tested by drilling for approximately 50% of its strike length.
- The Surubim project (14,611 hectares, historic 68 drill holes, 100% owned) is located 65km southwest of the company’s advanced-stage Sao Jorge project. Gold mineralization is hosted in granitic rocks and is associated with northwest-southeast and east-northeast trending shear zones.
- The Batistao project (5,108 hectares, historic 35 drill holes, 100% owned) was discovered by a regional stream sediment survey undertaken by Western Mining. Subsequent soil surveys have outlined a 2-kilometer gold-in-soil anomaly. The eastern 600 meters of this anomaly have been tested to 150 meters deep by drilling. The mineralized zone is approximately 30 meters thick, with grades of up to 1.5 grams per metric ton of gold.
La Mina Property, Colombia
South America is known for its rich mineral deposits, and we believe that GoldMining Inc. is seeking to capitalize on the incredible potential of this geography.
GoldMining Inc.’s portfolio includes three resource-stage properties in Colombia:
- The La Mina project (3,208 hectares, 106 historic drill holes, 100% owned) has been partially tested by drilling (6,734 meters in 17 holes), and future exploration programs will focus on expanding the area of mineralization in order to complete an initial resource estimate.
- The Titiribi project (3,919 hectares, 270 historic drill holes, 100% owned) has gold-copper mineralization related to several porphyry centers with associated epithermal mineralization. Nearby gold projects include San Matias (Cordoba Minerals and HPX Exploration), Buritica (Continental Gold), Zancudo (IAMGold and Gran Colombia), and Nuevo Chaquiro (AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold).
- The Yarumalito project (1,453 hectares, historic 55 drill holes, 100% owned) is located in the Mid Cauca Belt of central Colombia approximately 40 kilometers south of the aforementioned La Mina project. Nearby projects include AngloGold Ashanti’s advanced-stage Nuevo Chaquiro copper-gold project and Caldas Gold Corp.’s Marmato Gold Mine.
As if all of that weren’t enough, GoldMining Inc. also owns 100% of the Crucero project, which is located 150 kilometers northeast of the city of Juliaca in the Department of Puno in southeastern Peru.
The Crucero project is accessible by paved road from Juliaca to the town of Crucero, with the remaining 50 kilometers to the site accessible by a gravel road. Spanning 4,600 hectares and including 72 drill holes, the Crucero project has been the focus of exploration and drilling programs from 1996 to 2012.
See GoldMining’s recent annual information form for impotant information regarding each of these projects.
You should now recognize GoldMining Inc.’s properties in the color-coded chart shown above. So, here’s where the rubber meets the road: GoldMining Inc.’s strategy has been to acquire its controlling interest in those assets at the bottom of the gold cycle.
When you’ve got a sound strategy like that – plus a star-studded executive team and a quality asset base– you’re bound to be recognized for this.
GoldMining Inc. has a number of commodity-focused, institutional-grade investors. These include the KCR Fund, Sprott Global, BRASILINVEST, Extract Capital, IAMGOLD Corporation, Marin Katusa, Ruffer Gold, Oppenheimer Holdings, Credit Suisse, BlackRock, and the GDXJ VanEck ETF.
That last one, the GDXJ VanEck ETF, is particularly notable because GoldMining’s inclusion in the GDXJ ETF marks a significant milestone for the company, further raising its profile among retail and institutional investors.
The company’s inclusion in the GDXJ ETF happened in 2020, and that was truly a banner year for GoldMining Inc. In fact, this was also the year in which GoldMining Inc. achieved an NYSE American listing, a major expansion of the company’s seasoned team, and the launch of Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE: GROY).
We look forward to seeing what 2021 brings for this company.
Governments Have Amassed ungodly Debt Piles and Have Promised Retirees Unreasonable Amounts of Entitlements, Not In Line with Income Tax Collections. The House of Cards Is Set To Be Worse than 2008! Rising Interest Rates Can Topple The Fiat Monetary Structure, Leaving Investors with Less Than Half of Their Equity Intact!
Protect Yourself Now, By Building A Fully-Hedged Financial Fortress!
Readers should refer to GoldMining Inc.’s public documents, including its most recent annual information form for important inofmration regarding the company.
The terms “Mineral Resource”, “Indicated Mineral Resource”, and “Inferred Mineral Resource” used herein are Canadian mining terms udefined under the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and Petroleum (the “CIM”) Standards on Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, adopted by the CIM Council, as may be amended from time to time. These definitions differ from the definitions in the United States Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Industry Guide 7. As such, information contained herein concerning descriptions of mineralization and resources under Canadian standards may not be comparable to similar information made public by U.S. companies in SEC filings.
Inferred Mineral Resources have a great amount of uncertainty as to their existence and great uncertainty as to their economic and legal feasibility. It cannot be assumed that all or any part of an Inferred Mineral Resource will ever be upgraded to a higher category. Under applicable Canadian rules, estimates of Inferred Mineral Resources may not form the basis of feasibility or pre-feasibility studies. It cannot be assumed that part or all of an Inferred Mineral Resource will be upgraded to a Mineral Reserve.
We are paid advertisers through any one or several of the following entities, which entities are controlled by the same owners and other owners in varying percentages: (a) Future Money Trends, LLC, (b) Gold Standard Media, LLC; Gold Standard Media, LLC, ShtfPlan.com, Wealth Research Group, LLC, Portfolio Wealth Global, LLC, Wallace Hill Partners, Ltd (hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our”, “us”, or “FMT”). As advertisers, we are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, publicly traded companies, or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. As reiterated below, do not base an investment decision on any of the contents of our Publications.
Conformity with Anti-Touting Statute – Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933
We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services in conformity with the anti-touting statute under the federal securities laws, Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), and requires publishers to provide full disclosure of their compensation, as follows:
- Type of compensation (securities or cash) (if securities, whether common stock, preferred stock, warrants, or other type securities) received, or to be received (distinguish whether such compensation has been received or to be received and when).
- Identify of the party who paid the compensation, including whether such party is the Issuer, a third-party shareholder, or any other person or entity.
- Amount of securities or cash paid, and date paid or will be paid.
Additionally, the following must be disclosed:
- If the compensation is in securities, whether the securities are restricted or unrestricted.
- If a corporate entity is the publisher of the information, its control persons must be identified.
- Identity of Person paying (Direct or Indirect) compensation to the stock promoter; and
- If the Publisher is compensated by a third-party shareholder or corporate entity, the shareholder or control persons of the entity must be identified by his or her individual name.
Do Not Use Any Information in Our Publications to Make an Investment Decision
There is no information on our website or distributed otherwise that should be used as the basis for an investment decision.
What We are Not
We do not act, directly or indirectly, in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following: (a) investment advisor; (b) broker dealer; (c) broker; (d) dealer; (e) stock recommender; (f) stock picker; (g) finder; (h) securities trading expert; (i) financial planner; (j) engaging in the offer and sale of securities; (k) securities analyst; (l) financial analyst; (m) providing price targets or buy or sell recommendations.
From Whom We Receive Compensation
We receive cash or stock consideration from Issuers or third-party shareholders. With respect to third party shareholders, please be advised that the SEC has interpreted compensation paid to an investor relations firm from Third Party Shareholders, is considered to have emanated from the Issuer itself. As such, any shares received from a Third Party Shareholder under such circumstances must comply with the applicable holding periods under Rule 144 of the Securities Act since such stock issuances would be considered an issuance by the Issuer and therefore restricted.
Conflicts of Interest
Our activities involve multiple potential and/or actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting, and shortly after we receive the securities compensation, we may promote the securities and sell the securities. The third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she or it is paying us securities compensation for promotion services and such non-affiliate third party shareholder may sell other shares held while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock held by such third party shareholder.
- Note the following regarding our trading activities, including securities compensation we receive:
- We routinely sell the securities before, during and after its dissemination of the Publication.
- Selling of our securities may result in may result in substantial profits to us.
Our buying and selling activities may result in increases in the total trading volume of the securities, which may prove advantageous to our selling activities.
- Our buying and selling activities may result in the investing public having to sell at lower trading process, especially if we are selling material amounts of shares.
There are no implied or express warranties regarding the contents of our Publications.
Distribution of the Information in our Publications
The contents of each publication may be distributed, as follows:
- Through our Publications as identified above.
- Sent directly to your email
- Sent to addresses on email lists
- YouTube Channels.
- Re-published by our entity, Gold Standard Media, and sent to select email lists and YouTube Channels booked and scheduled by Gold Standard Media
The Company’s publications often pertain to gold and mining stocks, which discuss a direct relationship between the price of gold or silver and the stock price of a gold or silver mining stock. We discuss with respect to various issuers that there is a relationship between the price of gold or silver to the stock price of a gold or silver mining stock, i.e. that the higher the price of gold or silver, the higher the price of the stock. You should use extreme caution in adopting any such conclusions, because such statements do not account for any of the following factors:
- The stage of mining that the public company is engaged in, i.e. whether they are simply an exploration company and have not entered actual mining operations.
- Whether the then current financial condition of the mining company permits such company to have the necessary capital to conduct exploration and/or mining activities.
- The need for financing for exploration and/or mining activities and the possible inability to obtain such financing at all or on acceptable terms or that does not cause significant dilution to shareholders’ interests.
- Estimates of proven and probable reserves and mineralized material are subject to significant uncertainty, including a determination that the estimated reserves of mineralized material become uneconomical.
- Status of the worldwide economy
- Development of mineral properties is inherently risky and could lead to unproductive properties and is subject to the ability of the mining operator obtaining the necessary capital investments
- Whether additional exploration is required if reserves are not located on already acquired properties, which would negatively impact the financial condition of such gold or silver company or properties or mining operations
- Failure to comply with regulatory requirements
Whether the public company is a development stage company
- Mining operations are subject to the risks of increasing operating and capital risks that adversely affect results of operations
- Potential delays, cost overruns, shortages of material or labor, construction defects
Readers should view statements that state that stock prices will be track gold or silver prices with extreme caution and do their research into the Issuer’s or operator’s financial performance, estimated exploration, extraction and production costs, financial condition, stage of exploration and mining, whether its operations are contingent upon financing. Mining operations are subject to innumerable risks and high rates of failure and create a direct relationship between the price of gold or silver and a gold or silver public company in the absence of other factors is misleading, i.e. stage of exploration or mining, financial condition, all operations contingent on financing, high rate of failure of mining operations.
Accordingly, do not rely upon any claimed relationship between the price of gold and silver and the stock price of a gold and/or silver company, and conduct your own research using reliable sources.
Statements contained in our publications that discuss increases in stock prices of mining stocks over a specified period of time that we do designate reflects an arbitrary period of time and does not take into consideration the inherent and specific risk of mining ventures and possible price volatility of a mining stock. Therefore, these statements should not be relied upon. Do your own research from reliable sources. The foregoing also applies to statements in our publication regarding mining test results and their implications, and references to individuals or entities making significant investments in the companies being profiled. Conduct research from reliable sources, including public reports filed by the mining company with regulatory authorities.
Penny Stock Disclosure
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise: (a) we receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate; (b) there is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers; (c) we may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause significant volatility in the issuer’s stock, price declines from our selling activities, permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors; (c) we conduct no due diligence on the content of our Publications; (d) Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares; (e) penny stocks are often thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility; (f) many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan; (g) the issuer profiles and information we provide is wholly insufficient to formulate an investment decision and should not be used in any way as a basis for making an investment decision and, at the most, it should be used a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer; (h) we urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business; (i) the issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website; (j) you should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth; (k) because we only present positive information regarding an issuer, ; you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer; (l) our information is “as is” and you your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at any time and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made; (m) we state that profiled stocks are consistent with future economic trends; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (i) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more than speculation; (ii) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (iii) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (iv) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (v) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; (vi) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies; (n) the information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements; (o) forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; and (p) we make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time; however, these statements only reflects an arbitrary period of time, and is of little or no predictive or analytical quality.
On January/20/2020, we entered a one year agreement with GoldMining Inc. On January/30/2020, in connection with our agreement with GoldMining Inc, we received CAD $100,000, from GoldMining Inc. On March/04/2020, in connection with our agreement with GoldMining Inc, we received CAD $100,000, from GoldMining Inc. On April/20/2020, in connection with our agreement with GoldMining Inc, we received CAD $150,000, from GoldMining Inc. On July/06/2020, in connection with our agreement with GoldMining Inc, we received CAD $150,000, from GoldMining Inc. On October/08/2020, in connection with our agreement with GoldMining Inc, we received CAD $150,000, from GoldMining Inc. On January/20/2020, in connection with our agreement with GoldMining Inc, we received 500,000 stock options with an exercise price of CAD1.50, from GoldMining Inc that vest quarterly. We have been previously compensated for investor relations in prior year’s agreements that have since expired.