It’s Time! GOLD is Ready for New Highs!
When Gold Goes Up… How are We Going to Position Ourselves to Profit?
For the biggest gains, you have to go to the junior gold companies, but the big warning for this space is that the majority of these companies are run by bad management teams, are not supported by long-term industry insiders, and are nothing more than a Vancouver scheme to sell inflated shares to the public.
I want us to focus on standing shoulder to shoulder with the ultimate insiders. Let’s remove the risk of the people. We are already speculating in a sector that has a reputation for both glory and disappointment.
When it comes to all the big names, like Jim Rickards, Rick Rule, Byron King, Nick Hodge, Marin Katusa, Frank Curzio, Doug Casey, and our own letter, Future Money Trends, we are all backing a few core management teams.
This is where you want to be in the gold sector. Here is what happens when you take the speculation out of the management team and deep industry insiders and partner with a real business builder.
For every percentage point gold gains, GoldMining saw a gain 31 times higher. For the GDXJ, it was 4 times higher. Will it continue is something no one can predict, but what I do know is the people running the company are practically married to their shareholders and investors, like you.
- Reporting insider ownership alone is 25%!
- Institutional ownership is an impressive 35%.
- This team has skin in the game and is over-delivering for investors on all fronts!
- 10.3 million ounces of gold (measured and indicated)
- 7.8 million ounces of gold (inferred)
“Exceeding Expectations; That’s What This Stock Does”
Hedge Fund Manager,
Right now, there is a real opportunity for you to buy shares of GoldMining at a 30% discount to their most recent financing, which was exclusive to a small group of accredited, high-net-worth investors.
The last offering, which was 3x oversubscribed, was at CAD$2.50.
Today, you can buy shares on the open market for less than CAD$2.00. In fact, shares have recently sold for as low as $1.71. In our opinion, anyone looking for maximum exposure to the gold junior sector should seriously consider partnering with a team of legends, headed up by Amir Adnani, who many are calling the next Robert Friedland of our time.
To leverage your portfolio to the gold price and remove the speculation from the type of gold stock you own, consider shares of GoldMining (TSXV: GOLD & US: GLDLF). Like all the juniors, the entire sector has pulled back since the election, and I believe it is giving investors a near-perfect buying opportunity since the sector and commodity are in a bull market.
GoldMining Inc. (TSXV: GOLD & US: GLDLF), formerly Brazil Resources, nearly doubled its in-ground resources last year with a single transaction.
- Last March, it had about 13 million ounces of gold resources (indicated and inferred).
- Then it acquired one of the most sought-after gold deposits on the planet, the Titiribi gold project.
This monster came with 4.63 million measured and inferred ounces of gold, and 3.25 million ounces of inferred resources. This makes it one of the largest undeveloped gold projects on Earth. Deep in gold country, this caught the attention of everyone.
Gold Correction has been a Gift
Call it luck, but the gold correction has been a gift. In bull markets, you buy dips, and I believe this is one of those moments. If gold had continued to make 52-week highs throughout the fall, according to Marin Katusa, GoldMining Inc. could have easily flown past the CAD$5 mark.
Major firms on Wall Street, like Cantor Fitzgerald, are already putting a CAD$5.00 price target on the company. I am not here to make any predictions on the price of the stock, but I do see the steep discount we are able to purchase shares at today, regardless of where the stock price currently is.
In total, GoldMining Inc. has 18 million ounces of gold resources, and we are heading into a very robust time for the gold market, with the physical gold moving higher and the large mining giants starving for ounces in the ground.
- This stock isn’t being day traded – it’s being accumulated!
- And it comes with 35% institutional ownership and 25% from reporting insiders.
We strongly Recommend our Readers Consider Shares of
GoldMining Inc. (TSXV: GOLD & US: GLDLF).
This company has never seen so much gold in the ground. The valuation is more attractive now than it’s ever been! In our opinion, it’s a “back up the truck” moment!
Editor’s Note: Currently, the largest single shareholder of GoldMining is a fund run by Marin Katusa and Rick Rule, two extraordinary investors in the resource space. The second-largest single shareholder is Amir Adnani himself, the founder and CEO.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We have been paid by GoldMining Inc. one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars for this marketing piece. We have also purchased shares on the open market and through private placement, we will not sell any shares during any active marketing. Last year options we also granted to us from the company, options which have not been exercised.
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMT statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT has a strict policy restricts itself or its affiliates from selling the shares it owns for at least 4 weeks after a promotion has ended that the company owns shares in. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities. We do not sell the securities during our promotional campaigns and will wait at least 4 weeks after any of our campaigns have ended before we sell any securities. The non-affiliate third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she is paying us securities compensation for promotion services and such non-affiliate third party shareholder may sell other shares he or she holds while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock that the third party shareholder holds.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we will not sell during the course of any of our promotional campaigns. After our campaigns and after our self restricting 4 week hold of the securities, we may decide to sell at anytime there after.
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;