Seen in Gold Data
Russia, China, and many of the world’s elites are
hoarding as much gold as they can get. Here’s why…
[su_note note_color=”#fffbf6″ text_color=”#000″]
The red line is exploration spending, and as you can see, over the past 5 years, the sector has spent an unprecedented amount of capital looking for gold, but ounces of this rare metal discovered have absolutely collapsed! Global economic crisis aside, the world’s producers are facing a real shortage of new high-quality deposits of gold, the king of currencies! And it’s at a time when its role and importance are about to rise dramatically.
Today, we will reveal 1 gold stock that could be an absolute game-changer, where early investors are positioning themselves now in order to profit from what could become a massive worldwide gold rush that this company intends to spark! Headed up by an important geologist who has discovered 30 million ounces of gold, Wade Hodges is using a technology that could become the most profitable disrupter in the mining industry in decades.
“Hodges could be on the verge of a massive gold strike,
adding to his tally of 30 million ounces of discovery thus far”
[su_note note_color=”#dcdeec” text_color=”#000″]
Nevada Exploration Inc.
(TSXV: NGE & US: NVDEF)
Recently attracted Dennis Higgs, who just sold his last resource stock for $135 million. This value finder and mining entrepreneur is now all over NGE, taking an ownership interest of 12.7% of the company. When looking at the Higgs family, in the past year, they’ve gobbled up nearly 31% of shares!
I consider this a must for any portfolio looking to add some lottery ticket-type exposure to the speculative portion of your investments… This is a “high reward” situation, according to a respected research company, Kaiser Research.
Dear Fellow Investors,
This gold stock is led by two successful exploration geologists who were involved in the discovery of what is equivalent to 10% of all the gold ever mined in the state of Nevada! In 2013, Nevada was responsible for 74% of U.S. gold production and 6.1% of the entire world’s.
This is why Wade Hodges is using a scientific application for gold exploration – he’s 10 years ahead of everyone else, and has virtually no competition. Hodges could be on the verge of making history, along with the kind of profits every newsletter writer would love to deliver to their readers.
Here is the opportunity and why Wade Hodges has made Nevada ground zero for his exploration targets!
Nevada, in 1998, when gold was around $250 per ounce, produced 8.9 million ounces of gold. However, since that record year for production, despite prices rising to as high as $1,900 in 2011, production in Nevada has collapsed!
In 2014, Nevada produced less than 5 million ounces of gold, down almost 45% from 16 years earlier! It doesn’t end there; when it comes to discovery of gold, which is essentially the future pipeline, it’s downright ugly!
As already mentioned, discoveries worldwide are in a full-blown collapse. But for Nevada, in this gold-rich state, HALF of Nevada remains unexplored!
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Half of Nevada
And this is where Nevada Exploration and Wade Hodges come in. Mr. Hodges believes the geology is telling him that there is just as much gold waiting to be found in the valleys of Nevada as there has already been discovered in the mountains. And he’s intent on adding many more millions of ounces to his 30 million already discovered.
NGE has used its proprietary exploration technology to acquire a portfolio of five previously untested, covered gold properties, using hydrogeochemisty to successfully discover new, “blind,” potentially gold-bearing systems.
I say “successfully” because the follow-up conventional exploration work at all five projects has proven that they all contain covered hydrothermal alteration associated with gold and gold-associated trace elements. In other words, NGE has achieved the proof of concept part of their story by having successfully used hydrogeochemistry to explore Nevada’s vast covered valleys and zeroed in on the caliber of high-quality exploration targets that were the basis for the discovery of the world-class gold deposits in Nevada’s exposed mountains.
The company’s “blind deposit” exploration technology is a groundwater application to help explore for gold where you can’t see the bedrock. Traditional techniques are challenged in these “blind” settings, so Mr. Hodges believes there is a lot of gold out there that is just waiting to be discovered.
Blind deposits, hidden under the sand and gravels of Nevada, are similar to the Twin Creeks discovery of more than 15 million ounces of gold. Literally 50% of Nevada’s bedrock is covered in the basins and remains unexplored, so the discovery and profit potential is enormous, in my opinion.
NGE is at the cutting edge of this type of discovery, and has conducted the first ever systematic groundwater chemistry exploration survey of Nevada. Their work builds on the prior work of David Grimes, of the U.S. Geological Survey, who demonstrated at the Twin Creeks deposit that elevated concentrations of gold in groundwater can provide a direct indication of gold in bedrock. This technology promises to define better targets at an early stage, and could save the mining industry tens of millions of dollars, and perhaps even billions one day, since all this can be done prior to land acquisition or conventional exploration.
NGE is the first to capitalize on this opportunity to identify, acquire, and evaluate targets others cannot. Nevada Exploration, in my opinion, is a potential game-changer for the entire gold mining industry.
Goldman Sachs, in a report last year, went as far as saying the world had seen peak gold! This is why they are forecasting a higher gold price, and the fact is they are right – the lack of discoveries has destined the gold market to a geological shortage, which will push prices much higher than they are today.
This is happening at a time when gold demand is surging due to insolvent governments around the world! It’s no secret that central banks, the money printers themselves, have been net buyers of gold for the past 6 years. But did you know that some major producing oil nations are already selling oil for gold?
Gold, over the next 10 years, is going to be a very important investment, and could potentially even be restored as a reserve currency. Former CIA Advisor James Rickards, when he set a $10,000 price target for gold, also stated that China and Russia could very well be preparing for a gold-backed global currency. This would explain why they are buying gold and gold properties so aggressively.
You Want to Own Gold and Gold-Related Investments
Nevada Exploration is a must for any portfolio looking for a little luster in their gold holdings.
Our Recommendation: Consider shares of NGE immediately, before the company advances any further and before the new gold bull market of 2016 is clear to all.
Nevada Exploration (NGE) is led by Wade Hodges, with 40 years of Nevada gold exploration experience, including 13 years with Santa Fe Pacific Gold (acquired by Newmont). He was involved in the discovery and development of 9 gold mines, totaling over 30 million ounces of gold. Kenneth Tullar, Chief Operating Officer, has been involved in the discovery and development of 5 gold mines, totaling over 7 million ounces of gold.
This is a very competent and successful group leading the charge, including Dennis Higgs, who, after taking a 12.7% direct stake in the company and a combined friends and family position of 30.7%, became the Chairman of NGE on September 29th. Research the stock for yourself, call the company, read their press releases, and take the time to listen and look over the resumes of some of the names mentioned in this letter.
You can also click here to listen to my personal conversation with CEO Wade Hodges.
I believe Mr. Hodges and his team will be enormously successful, but NGE is still a small micro-cap stock, so volatility is common. If you can’t stomach a 10 to 50% move in this stock in either direction, then this stock isn’t for you. Expect great things from your investments, and always attach yourself to the right people.
The World Faces Peak Discovery and Peak Production.
Nevada Exploration (NGE) is one of the only gold exploration plays that is even attempting to attack this problem.
Top 7 Reasons why I think You Should Consider Shares of NGE…
Nevada Exploration (NGE) has the potential to hand ground-floor investors astonishing profits if successful.
Reason #1: It’s led by Wade Hodges, a pioneer in this specific type of exploration… Mr. Hodges has over 30 million ounces of gold discovery and has been involved in the pre-mine development of 9 mines.
Reason #2: They dominate all competition when it comes to knowledge, research, and data for Nevada groundwater geochemistry. NGE has developed a proprietary method for sampling groundwater.
Reason #3: They have already acquired mineral rights to 5 of their top targets.
Reason #4: While others understand the incredible opportunity to find new gold deposits in Nevada’s valleys, only NGE, with its proprietary groundwater exploration, has dedicated itself to developing the technology to take advantage of this opportunity. …And the best part is half of Nevada remains unexplored
Reason #5: If successful, Nevada Exploration could trigger a gold rush in the valleys of Nevada, and NGE is years ahead of the competition!
Reason #6: Dennis Higgs just came on as Chairman… Dennis brings substantial U.S. equity experience and is coming off a very successful merger of his last company. Wade Hodges and Dennis Higgs form the perfect marriage for management, between the best people on the ground and at headquarters, introducing the company to fund managers, brokers, and investors.
Reason #7: Kaiser Research, one of the leading independent companies that specialize in natural resource stocks, has not only given NGE a buy recommendation, but John Kaiser, their founder, is a shareholder.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]Bottom Line: You are reading this after the company has spent years compiling a database and is now ready to potentially be the leading company at the forefront of a modern day gold rush.[/su_note]
Simply Fill out the
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Fortune Favors the Bold!
Editor’s Note: If I could only pick one game-changing company of the next 5 years, including tech stocks, I would safely put my money here. NGE already has evidence coming directly from the USGS that they can find gold using their technology, so it’s just a matter of hitting a drill target, and then the world will know Wade Hodges has cracked open Nevada like a piñata.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
NGE is our Top Exploration Gold Stock Suggestion for 2016.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
Currently we have entered into a one year digital marketing agreement with Nevada Exploration Inc. In exchange for our website advertising, we have received an initial payment of thirty thousand dollars, and expect to receive seven thousand dollars per month beginning December twenty fifteen until October twenty sixteen. We will also receive one hundred thousand stock options during this agreement.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with a registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) of an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at any time, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at any time;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; and (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sedar.com, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, or registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at any time and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more than speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; and
- We may make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.