This Small Gold Stock, Could be Looking at Life-Changing Gains…
Acquiring high-grade gold deposits during the brutal bear market, could play out big for early investors!
Gold has posted its biggest quarterly gain since 1986! The smart money and large institutional insiders are not buying gold coins and bullion, though. Sure, they have some physical metal, but they know where the real gains will come from.
But that’s not where Carl Icahn, Rick Rule, Eric Sprott, and Marin Katusa are putting their money. Looking at the mining shares vs. physical coins… all we see is gold dust!
Top 5 Reasons to Immediately Consider ITG
- This is a growth by acquisition story, purchasing projects for pennies on the dollar that are now positioned to thrive in an environment of rising gold prices.
- It’s led by Richard Allan, a man with a 35-year history working with the largest gold producer in the world, reviewing projects before acquiring.
- Shares are trading for less than 20 cents!
- All projects are located in Canada, one of the world’s safest and friendliest mining jurisdictions.
- With the gold price rising, opportunities like this might not be around for very much longer!
A $2,500 gold price is in the cards over the next few years, in my opinion, which is a nice double – a 100% gain from today’s prices. It’s certainly nothing to complain about. But if you talk to billionaires like Eric Sprott, he will tell you, just like he’s personally told me, “if gold goes up 100%, we’re going to see the mining shares rise by 5 to 10x, and even higher.”
Owning mining shares can give you exposure to 1,000%-plus gains in the coming years. The safest and best returns may ultimately not come from gold, gold producers, or even the explorers, but the companies that are sitting on large, high-quality gold deposits.
Getting to know a team that is relentless about increasing shareholder value is exactly what I got to do while doing my research surrounding Intact Gold. What I have come to find is ITG’s management has been relentless about acquiring projects for pennies on the dollar, while many other competitors were closing shop during this bear market. And guess what? They are still doing it, with two new project acquisitions being announced this week.
This small gold company has a market cap of $6 million, and the slightest bit of attention towards this company with already existing positive news could send this stock into the stratosphere.
Here is the simple fact: by owning shares of ITG, you are owning actual gold in the ground, while getting to experience this bull market in its full glory.
When I look for investments, I first investigate the people. What I have found is a team of legends hunting for gold in Quebec, with Richard Allan sticking out in particular as someone with deep roots in the mining business. Richard Allan is ITG’s advisor, and he’s heavily involved in evaluating and signing off on potential project acquisitions. He is extremely qualified, and having worked in the mining sector for 35 years, he’s most notably serving as a Senior Director of Mining for the largest gold miner in the world, Barrick Gold.
Richard Allan understands mining like no other!
ITG’s development in 2016 alone is jaw-dropping. The company has been on the hunt, and they’ve been adding shareholder value aggressively here.
- Blackjack – In February 2016, the company announced the acquisition of their past-producing Blackjack property, which has historically produced a bulk sample of 50 tons at 0.33 OUNCES per ton, showing extremely high potential for future development.
- Guillet – This project is in Belleterre, Quebec, in an area that has historically produced 735,000 ounces of GOLD at a high grade of 10.7 grams per ton. With $2.5 million already spent developing the project prior to ITG’s acquisition, the timing could not be any better for the company to enter the area and make a discovery.
“This acquisition falls in line with our current strategy of adding to our portfolio of advanced stage projects,”
– said Anthony Jackson, Intact Gold’s CEO.
- Belleterre Extreme-East – The property is located 3 km east of Belleterre and 60 km east of Ville-Marie, Temiscamingue, Quebec, and comprises of 7 claims and is adjacent to Intact Gold’s Guillet property. Estimates show HUGE potential for expanding and developing an already established sizeable resource with great potential upside.
- Ortona – Located in the Guillet township, it comprises 15 claims, covering an area of 272 hectares. It sits on the north-west border of the previous Belleterre Mine mining concession, and has also shown high potential for high-grade ore. In fact, the gold vein on this property was sampled on 21 meters and returned exceptionally high gold grades, from 5.88 to 48.98 grams per ton (RP190-11). Other channel samplings returned gold grades between 2.18 to 78.9 grams per ton on widths between 0.3 meter and 0.7 meter.
According to the management, ITG will not stop with just these projects, but will continue to seek to acquire more projects, specifically in Quebec.
I’m put at ease knowing all of these projects are located in the mining-friendly jurisdictions of Canada, a country with a rich mining history. This means easier permitting, processing, and advancing of projects to ultimately give shareholders what they want, which is a rapidly-rising share price reflecting the company and market trends – which, in this case, looks very promising.
Specifically, since the bulk of their projects are located in Quebec, which has been dubbed one of the top mining jurisdictions in the world by the Fraser Institute, it is only added assurance towards ITG’s ability to execute effectively.
ITG, in my opinion, is a game-changer for Canada, specifically Quebec.
ITG is the perfect combination of aggressive acquiring and further developing their current resource base in an area with a remarkable concentration of gold mines.
As resource investors start to get wind of what ITG has been able to accomplish, this small $6 million company could start taking off in a hurry to become a $10… $20… $50…$100 million dollar company as the management continues to execute.
With shares trading under 20 cents, this small gold stock could be
the lottery ticket that resource investors have been waiting for.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation. Gold Standard Media has been compensated seventy two thousand dollars for a one-day email marketing program, paid for by Intact Gold Corporation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMT statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.