is the Time to Buy Gold Stocks
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Insider Buying is Surging…
Gold is starting to move towards what we expect to be a 5-year upward trend.
Legendary Investors Are Piling into One Specific Gold Deal!
Large banks, hedge funds, and even governments are making big moves into the gold market.
[su_note note_color=”#fffbf6″ text_color=”#000″]
Our Gold Stock Suggestion:
Auryn Resources Inc. (TSXV: AUG & US: GGTCF)
Several famous fund managers and resource investors have put big money behind this pick. New York Times Best Seller and fund manager Marin Katusa has made Auryn Resources one of only 9 stocks he owns! Other legendary titans in the industry, like Rick Rule, of Sprott Asset Management, and resource hall of fame legend and Chairman of Pan American Silver, Ross Beaty, are now invested this deal!
In 2005, they founded Keegan Resources, a $1 stock that saw a 900% return over 5 years! In 2014, during one of the worst bear markets in gold’s history, they helped investors see over 5 times their money with their second company, Cayden Resources. With a low 67-cent share price in 2013, they went on to sell Cayden for $3.79 per share a year later as a result of a $205 million takeover.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Now, Ivan Bebek and Shawn Wallace intend to make Auryn Resources (AUG) their greatest Success Story Yet
AUG has one of the best outlooks amongst junior resource companies. This is not just because the management team behind AUGhas delivered tremendous value for investors in two previous companies,but more so because of the asset they were able to acquire and how they have positioned the company going forward.
Their business plan of acquiring high-quality gold assets in the most opportunistic gold market in the past 15 years has drawn in several famous resource investors that have put big money behind this pick.
The company has leveraged its past successes to build one of the best technical teams on the planet to help it find and acquire the best gold assets out there. The acquisition of the company’s Committee Bay Gold Project is a clear example of what this team is capable of doing, and they are not stopping there.
When I spoke to Ivan over the phone this past week, he told me,
“We couldn’t have imagined seeing deals this good in the past 15 years.The value available to capable management teams to acquire world-class gold exploration assets for pennies on the dollar has not been seen since the last gold market bottom in 2000.”
Legendary investor Rick Rule, of Sprott Asset Management, an Auryn shareholder, seems to have summed this up perfectly in a recent interview where he mentioned,
“Gold shares have been depressed and high-quality properties are selling for pennies on the dollar. Assets selling for between $15-20 million today could be worth $2-3 billion in time.”
Further, Ivan went on to describe an almost dream scenario, where they have access to some of the best projects and, thanks to the current market conditions, have been able to attract and put together one of the best technical teams in the world to help explore them. The team is primarily comprised of former Newmont global geologists, geophysicists, and geochemists that each provide an area of expertise critical in the discovery process.
One quality I picked up from meeting with Ivan last October in a private dinner with Marin Katusa was that Ivan, more than any other Chairman I’ve ever met, is absolutely certain of his team’s plan of execution. He knows what it’s going to take: the best people, the best gold assets, access to capital, and a disciplined focused plan of execution.
The AUG team has proven with Cayden that they can even make money for shareholders when the gold price and mining sector are in a severe downturn.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
The Depressed Gold and Commodity Market has created a Tremendous Buying Opportunity for the Resource Investor
I think the gold price is going to rise over the next 1, 2, 3, or 4 years, so we expect all gold companies and their shareholders to benefit significantly from this upward trend that is just starting. During our interview, Ivan Bebek commented, saying
“This is the best asset we have started with, in comparison to the previous companies that we have built. Committee Bay has the highest grade, the most initial ounces, and the largest prospective mineralized land position.”
But remember, they delivered over 500% gains for investors in a down market, so imagine what they can do in a flat market or potential up-cycle.
Stanley Druckenmiler, one of the most successful hedge fund managers ever, recently disclosed a 21% gold holding last August. In his previous filing, it was a zero, so I think it’s safe to say what’s about to happen to the gold price and shares will be a real stunner to mainstream economists.
Former CIA Advisor and author of Death of Money, Jim Rickards, is forecasting a $10,000 gold price.
And President Ronald Reagan’s former Treasury advisor has recently suggested gold in 2016 is about to see a violent surge higher.
Goldman Sachs pointed out last year that the world has seen peak gold and that a geological shortage will drive prices higher in the years to come.
The sharp drop-off in new gold discoveries being made in the past 5 years and the global financial uncertainty we have witnessed as of late, in my opinion, are leading to high demand for new ounces by the major and mid-tier gold companies to maintain their growth. As an investor, I am looking forward to the kind of gold markets where investors can “once again” make 10 to 30 times their money again over the next 2 – 5 years.
The land position itself encompasses claims extending 180 miles along a highly-endowed gold belt. Numerous prospects with grades of greater than 8 g/t Au can be found right across the belt. The Three Bluffs deposit that centers the district remains open in multiple directions, providing lots of room for expansion.
In addition, the belt also contains many potential emerging discoveries from intercepts in initial drill tests in the 4 to 30 g/t Au gold range. In 2016, Auryn followed up on just one of these targets and drill results yielded 16.76m of 10.36g/t (including 12.19m of 13.89g/t) and 28.96m of 1.41g/t (15WPPR001)
Mr. Bebek has over 15 years experience in financing, foreign negotiations, and acquisitions in the mineral exploration industry. His understanding of the capital markets and ability to position, structure and finance companies that he has been associated with has been instrumental in their successes. Mr. Bebek formerly was the President. CEO and co-founder of Cayden Resources Inc., which was sold to Agnico Eagle Mining Limited for $205 million in November 2014, a co-founder and a Director of Stratton Resources Inc. and a co-founder of Keegan Resources Inc. (now Asanko Gold).
President & CEO
Mr. Wallace has been involved in all aspects of the mining industry, from mineral exploration and project management, to financing, mergers & acquisitions, and corporate development. Over the past 25 years, Mr. Wallace has been instrumental in building numerous high-quality mineral exploration, development, and production stage companies including co-founding Cayden Resources, which was acquired by Agnico Eagle Mining for $205 million in 2014. Mr. Wallace is also a co-founder and Director of Asanko Gold Inc. and Stratton Resources Inc.
Mr. Henrichsen is a structural geologist who is leading the Auryn technical team. Previously Mr. Henrichsen was the global structural geologist at Newmont, where his contributions significantly increased the reserves and resources base in the Ahafo district Ghana. Mr. Henrichsen has also worked extensively at other major gold camps in South America, the Carlin Trend, Guinea, and Canada.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
AUG’s Committee Bay Asset
AUG’s Committee Bay asset is unique for a junior mining company to hold, as it has nearly $100 million of investment over the past 20 years. The project includes three turn key exploration camps that would have cost $25 to $30 million to assemble. The main camp includes drills, housing for 100 people, heavy equipment, and an airstrip. All of this was acquired by AUG through their $18 million takeover of North Country Gold Corp. in late 2015. It should be noted that in a better gold market, North Country Gold had a market cap in excess of $200 million based solely on the Committee Bay Gold Project!
I asked Ivan how Auryn plans to explore Committee Bay and what shareholders can look forward to. Mr. Bebek commented, stating
“The opportunity in Committee Bay is to explore a high-grade gold greenstone belt and to potentially discover world-class gold deposits in a rising gold market.”
He further mentioned
“Shareholder value will come through discovery, which Auryn will be focused on and will have a great opportunity to achieve this summer in an aggressive exploration program that is being planned.”
Ivan and Shawn’s mission is no different than with their two previous companies that delivered 9 times and 5 times returns. What’s different this time is the company’s flagship asset, Committee Bay. It is the highest-grade gold asset, has the largest resource base, and has the largest prospective land position they have ever started with.
Michael Henrichsen, AUG’s Chief Geologist, summarizes the project in a few words:
“Committee Bay represents a unique opportunity globally to explore an entire gold belt for multiple deposits in a first-rate jurisdiction. We are assembling a major’s exploration portfolio within a junior resource company.”
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Expect more from Auryn Resources than just Committee Bay
Auryn’s plan is to acquire the best possible assets they can, globally. No doubt, these guys are swinging for the fences and expect more district-scale projects to be coming through AUG’s door.
This is an aggressive company, with the knowledge and experience of having done it before, which is why I expect AUG to be a strong performer in 2016 and beyond. The gold market has started to improve in recent weeks, and Committee Bay will have an exciting summer drill and exploration program in 2016 that will be an important catalyst for the company moving forward.
The opportunity for current shareholders is the exposure to a potential significant discovery at Committee Bay in 2016, and leverage to underpriced assets in a rising gold market.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Research Auryn Resources (TSXV: AUG & US: GGTCF).
Editor’s Note: 72 hours after of this publication, my staff and I will be buying shares of AUG as a long-term position.
Important Source and Reference Material:
- Insider ownership is approximately 40% of the company, canadianinsider.com/company?menu_tickersearch=AUG%20%7C%20Auryn%20Resources
- Rick Rule on why $15-20 million deposits today could be worth $2-3 billion in time. https://www.sprottmoney.com/blog/rick-rule-2-3b-gold-deposits-that-can-be-bought-now-for-15mm-will-command-a-2-3b-price-tag-again.html)
- Stanley Druckenmiller, Duquesne Family Office holds a portfolio position of 21.% in gold. http://www.octafinance.com/hedge-funds/duquesne-family-office-llc/
- Jim Rickards forecasts a $10,000 gold, Keiser Report, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A7g55hs1RI
- Former Regan Treasury official, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts predicts a violent rise in gold price, http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/07/27/supply-demand-gold-silver-futures-markets-paul-craig-roberts-dave-kranzler/
- Goldman Sachs warns of peak gold, http://www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/peak-gold-in-2015-goldman-sachs-research-warns-of-peak-gold-production/
Please use our site as a place to get ideas. Enjoy our videos and news analysis, but never make an investment decision off of anything we say.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation. We have been compensated by Auryn Resources seventy thousand dollars for a two week marketing program. We currently own no shares, however, we intend to buy shares within seventy two hours of our stock profile being published.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter. The non-affiliate third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she is paying us securities compensation for promotion services and such non-affiliate third party shareholder may sell other shares he or she holds while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock that the third party shareholder holds.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
We may contact you for marketing purposes:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send regular emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.