Precious Metal Investor Warning
Before You Buy Gold, Read This
“The insiders are coming together, and you’ve never seen such an aggressive company. First Mining Finance (TSXV: FF & US: FFMGF) has legendary resource investors piling into this new gold and silver stock, including billionaire Eric Sprott, one of the wealthiest men in all of Canada and legendary mining entrepreneur, Keith Neumeyer.”
We are potentially witnessing the end of modern central banking, with negative interest rates, endless quantitative easing, and the outright rigging of global indexes, like the Dow Jones and S&P 500. Gold is seeing a real turnaround in 2016, with physical demand exploding from China, eastern central banks, and citizens from around the globe.
Gold Even Posted its biggest Quarterly Gain Since 1986!
The smart money and large institutional insiders are not buying gold coins and bullion, though. Sure, they have some physical metal, but they know where the real gains will come from.
Gold is up 12% this year in U.S. dollars…
But that’s not where Carl Icahn, Rick Rule, Eric Sprott, and Marin Katusa are putting their money… Looking at the mining shares vs. physical coins… all we see is gold dust!
- The Gold Miners Index has risen 57%
- Barrick Gold year-to-date is up 105%
- Newmont Mining has rallied 61%
- Gold coins and bullion 16%
So do not miss out on buying them at their lowest valuations in nearly 4 decades!
Once gold breaks $1,300, the junior mining shares could surge higher than many people could even imagine. We are coming off the heels of the worst bear market in the sector in decades, which will only make the bull market that much more spectacular, in my opinion.
The fundamentals for gold couldn’t be better, and now, the smartest people in the industry are entering into a very specific gold acquisition company.
In fact, many are even calling it a gold mineral bank.
Keith Neumeyer – the last time people entrusted money with this mining entrepreneur, they could have turned $10,000 into $1.2 million!
Founder of First Quantum Minerals and First Majestic Silver, Mr. Neumeyer has stated that his new company, First Mining Finance, will be his 3rd billion-dollar company!
First Mining Finance is now one of the fastest growing gold developers in the world!
FF Deals Are Phenomenal
According to research done by Mickey Fulp, throughout the 1990s and 2000s, the average price per ounce in the ground gold companies paid was $48.
However, some companies, as recently as 5 years ago, paid north of $100 per ounce of gold resources. With blood in the streets, FF has been seizing the moment like no other!
It has taken out 5 other gold companies in less than a year!
First Mining Finance (TSXV: FF & US: FFMGF) is headed up by mining legend Keith Neumeyer, who already has built two billion-dollar companies in the space!
According to Mr. Neumeyer, First Mining Finance (FF) will be his 3rd billion-dollar company.
FF is targeting ounces in the ground through acquisitions, with the best team in North America targeting resource-rich companies to take over! With distressed sellers and many management teams ready to throw in the towel, Keith Neumeyer is using FF to enrich his new company with millions of ounces of gold and silver.
Some of these projects had previously been valued at north of $250 million, but FF is picking them up for less than $10 million!
This is why founder Keith Neumeyer is buying up millions of shares on the open market! In fact, he’s buying shares at or near the same levels you can buy shares at today.
Gold, silver, copper, led, and zinc.
They’re targeting all of these minerals, although they have mostly been very aggressive gold accumulators in the past year.
First Mining Finance is building up a Mineral Bank Portfolio of Assets
This really is just phase one of the company. Soon, according to Keith Neumeyer, we will see joint ventures, equity partners, royalties, streaming structures, and even spinouts. All properties contain known mineralization, so these are high-quality assets. FF is also actively pursuing new property acquisitions and company takeovers.
Just last week, I spoke to Keith on a call and I caught him in a private meeting discussing their next potential transaction! Sorry, I’m not privy to any details, but I do know Keith and his team are relentless and have no plans to take a break… In fact according to Neumeyer himself, FF’s objective for the next year is to more than double their ounces in the ground!
Look at the past year of press releases… honestly, I don’t think any of us have ever seen a small gold stock being so aggressive to deliver real value to shareholders.
As the gold market turns, I have no doubt that this will be one of the most talked about companies. Just like Keith did with his two previous companies, First Mining Finance is taking all the right steps to become a major player. Gold investors, in my opinion, will truly benefit from owning and holding high-quality gold companies in their portfolio in order to profit from a rising gold price.
A $2,500 gold price is in the cards over the next few years, in my opinion, which is a nice double – a 100% gain from today’s prices. It’s certainly nothing to complain about. But if you talk to billionaires like Eric Sprott, he will tell you, just like he’s personally told me, “if gold goes up 100%, we’re going to see the mining shares rise by 5 to 10x, and even higher.”
Owning mining shares can give you exposure to 1,000%-plus gains in the coming years. The safest and best returns may ultimately not come from gold, gold producers, or even the explorers, but the companies that are sitting on large high quality gold deposits.
The company currently still trades for under $1 and is a deep-value play, in my opinion, with significant growth potential. Now is the time to enter this sector according to top experts like Rick Rule, and I don’t think you’ll find a better early-stage company where you are investing along side with people like Rick Rule, Marin Katusa, Eric Sprott, and Keith Neumeyer.
Gold demand is surging, and supply is being disrupted due to the bear market.
Investors that will benefit the most from a rising gold price will be those who have the exposure to millions of ounces of gold through mining shares.
Please make sure you are subscribed to FutureMoneyTrends.com. We will update you as this story advances forward. Expect great things from the people and companies you invest in!
FF has gobbled up nearly 10 million ounces of gold at these low valuations. Consider investing in FF today, and allow Keith Neumeyer and his team to acquire even more before gold makes new all-time record highs, according to top gold analysts like Jim Rickards, Bill Murphy, and Peter Schiff.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We have been compensated thirty thousand dollars and one hundred thousand stock options by First Mining Finance for a digital marketing agreement. An additional seventy seven thousand dollars will be paid to FutureMoneyTrends.com during the next 12 months for website banner ads, emails, and video advertisements.
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.