For our expected 2018 coverage, here are the main trends we want to take big positions in that we believe can deliver sizable gains in the new year.
1. Cannabis – Without a doubt, this is a space we are going to add a few digits to our net worth in. We were hoping 2017 would be the year, but with the change in the administration, it was hard to see any of these stocks rally, so we ended up staying away.
With California officially making recreational use legal on January 1st, we believe the first quarter of 2018 is where we will finally have the opportunity to seize the moment.
2. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency – These are like buying the Dotcom stocks in the early 1990s, and they’re just as transformative as the Internet. They could be even bigger than the Internet if they successfully break the central bank monopoly on money. However, that’s not why we are invested – that’s just icing on the cake.
If you like HIVE, we suggest buying more. This is a first-mover, and in our opinion, it’s one of the only legitimate blockchain stocks available to investors. They’ve already raised $200 million and have become a major player in the crypto mining space.
We will have a NEW pick to you very soon, however, it’s not even public yet. But when it is, you’re going to be shocked and extremely grateful. A very famous and beloved group may be branding this new company, and it could quickly become the most household crypto company name in the world! Of course, you’ll be the first to know about it because you are subscribed to this letter.
3. Trump Metals – Zinc, copper, cobalt, and uranium. Not only will these metals be in high demand to support the robust economy in 2018, but they are all critical to the future of energy.
From batteries to clean, emission-free electricity, position yourself in the right companies and you stand to make a fortune over the next 5 to 10 years!
4. Precious Metals – Everyone hates them, especially the mining shares, which is why we love them. Gold is despised, but it’s in an uptrend, and we think the FED could finally get the spark of inflation they have been looking for.
5. Cash Flow – This is a trend we will never stop focusing and delivering on. No one ever goes broke from profits, which is why we believe 90% of your wealth-building efforts should be on producing multiple streams of income and surrounding your life with cash flow. With the FinTech boom continuing, we look forward to bringing you new ways to increase your income without the drama or low yields of Wall Street.
Happy New Year!
Editor’s Note: I am long HIVE Blockchain Technologies.
This work is based on SEC filings, current events, interviews, corporate press releases and what we’ve learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors and you shouldn’t make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It’s your money and your responsibility. The information herein is not intended to be personal legal or investment advice and may not be appropriate or applicable for all readers. If personal advice is needed, the services of a qualified legal, investment or tax professional should be sought.
Never base any decision off of our advertorials. Future Money Trends stock profiles are intended to be stock ideas, NOT recommendations. The ideas we present are high risk and you can lose your entire investment, we are not stock pickers, market timers, investment advisers, and you should not base any investment decision off our website, emails, videos, or anything we publish. Please do your own research before investing. It is crucial that you at least look at current SEC filings and read the latest press releases. Information contained in this profile was extracted from current documents filed with the SEC, the company web site and other publicly available sources deemed reliable. Never base any investment decision from information contained in our website or emails or any or our publications. Our report is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities, or as a recommendation to purchase anything. This publication may provide the addresses or contain hyperlinks to websites; we disclaim any responsibility for the content of any such other websites. We are long HIVE Blockchain Technologies and have received options directly from the company. We are also in the process of buying additional shares. And have been paid two hundred and fifty thousand Canadian dollars for three years of digital marketing paid for directly by the company. Gold Standard Media, Portfolio Wealth Global, and Wealth Research Group have received the same compensation from the company. Please use our site as a place to get ideas. Enjoy our videos and news analysis, but never make an investment decision off of anything we say. Please review our entire disclaimer at FutureMoneyTrends.com