Free Yourself with this Certain Strategy

FutureMoneyTrends Has Been The Most Widely-Recognized Authority For Financial Freedom and Economic Research Within The Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Personal Finance and Income Ideas Sector For Over A Decade. Our Main Mission Is To Increase Your Financial Options. Access Our Top-Notch Reports For the New Economy HERE!

Dear Member,

For some reason, money is a taboo topic around dinner tables and while in good company, but I think this is a big mistake. Anyone reading this — a financial letter, with a special focus on creating enormous wealth — probably has it in them to get rich. Even so, I bet most readers wouldn’t dare say it out loud. We’ve all been taught a focus on money is an empty goal, but I am here to tell you that it is quit fulfilling!

Money is not the root of all evil; the lack of money is the root of many evils.

Making the decision to become financially independent is one of great virtue.

True wealth buys you real freedom. It reduces stress, gives you more confidence, allows you to have more play time, leisure, better vacations, and most importantly, choices. In fact, that may sum it up right there: money gives you choices. When it comes to creating wealth, it doesn’t have to be complicating at all.

  1. You need to control your expenses, by knowing and prioritizing where you spend.
  2. You’ll need to become a relentless cash-flow Treat your dollars like slaves, and put them to work. Forget about appreciation when looking at rental property or a publicly-listed company. Start calculating the income these vehicles deliver to you.
  3. Take calculated risks. All wealthy people I know, especially the truly rich, have all at one point in time made some calculated risks.

Since I was young, I was always baffled by the objective of seeing a 7% return on investments. I would look at the number of years it would take to realize into anything meaningful or life-changing, and I would just say to myself that there has to be a better way. And what I found when talking to people like Doug Casey and Rick Rule is there another way.

Instead of speculating on 7% appreciation, be realistic with what you can afford to lose, and speculate on true game changers. As Doug would say, even if I lose my money on 9 out of 10 stocks, if the 1 that makes me money by going up 50 to 100x, who cares about the other 9. strongly believes that 90% of your wealth-creating efforts should be focused on cash flow and income. But the remaining 10% should include what we call net worth game changers. 2016 is looking very good for us, and we plan to be introducing some very important investment ideas. And I assure you, we are all-in with our ideas. If it’s not published in this letter, I don’t own it. That’s how excited we are to make money with our subscribers.

Expect Great Things in 2016

I just received a phone call from Max Porterfield, who has never been so thrilled about his company. With permits in-hand, I think Max could be an early, big winner for us in 2016.

Best Regards,




Daniel Ameduri

Access Our Top-Notch Reports For the New Economy HERE!
Trend Alerts - Educational Articles
Videos - Trend Investments
Weekly Wealth Digest
Hey... Are you Forgetting Something? :)