[su_youtube_advanced url=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/GvqoIOWrOWE” width=”800″ height=”450″ responsive=”yes” controls=”yes” autohide=”alt” showinfo=”yes” autoplay=”no” loop=”no” rel=”yes” fs=”yes” modestbranding=”no” theme=”dark”]
10 Questions For Precious Metals Investors
[su_list icon=”icon: check”]
- Is the financial crisis in the Western world over?
- Have the G20 countries balanced their budget?
- Did the commercial banks manage to become solvent?
- Are interest rates positive or negative?
- Is a global competitive devaluation to increase exports still ongoing?
- Is the European periphery still financially challenged?
- Do the Asian countries still have a cultural affinity with precious metals?
- Which are the US budgetary issues and solutions?
- Are the derivatives from large banks still a problem for economies and client portfolio’s?
- Can liquidity solve the issue of insolvency?