Marin Katusa of Casey Research recently spoke to FutureMoneyTrends.com to discuss the energy markets. What he said will shock many of you, he said the nationalization of resources in some countries has started and it’s going to get a lot worse.
In the U.S., about 20% of all electricity generation is by nuclear energy. Two out of every ten houses the lights are on because of nuclear energy. To replace that existing infrastructure today would cost trillions of dollars; not even Obama could print that much money to replace the nuclear facilities.
Even after Fukushima’s disaster in Japan, China came out and said…’we have no choice but to build more nuclear reactors.’ They’re going to have over 50 reactors.
This is shaping up to be the greatest commodity bull market that I’ve seen in over ten years. Right now Uranium is trading for less than most of the majors can produce the commodity for. That is why you want to follow the management teams that are the lowest cost producers.
Uranium Energy Corp (UEC), Amir Adnani…he has built one of the lowest cost uranium producers in the world; all post-Fukushima. Our subscribers have made over 1000% gains with Amir…This is a guy that lives and breathes his company…that’s the type of person you want to invest in.
UEC is a low risk, low cost producer in the U.S. that is something that is going to be very desirable moving forward.
FutureMoneyTrends.com (the “Website”) is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The Website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us” or “FMT”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers; however, we may receive securities from affiliates of an issuer. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Separate and apart form our monetary or securities compensation, we may buy and sell the Issuer’s securities that we are contracted to provide advertising services for at anytime, including before, during or after we publish information about such Issuer. These activities may lead to various risks (disclosed below) associated with our trading in the Issuer’s securities.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
• Providing investment advice;
• Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
• Broker-dealer activities;
• Stock picker;
• Securities trading expert;
• Securities analyst;
• Financial planner or financial planning;
• Providing stock recommendations;
• Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
• Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter. The non-affiliate third party shareholder from which we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since he or she is paying us securities compensation for promotion services and such non-affiliate third party shareholder may sell other shares he or she holds while we are promoting the issuer that issues the stock that the third party shareholder holds.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
• We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
• We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
• There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
• We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
• We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
• We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
• Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
• Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
• Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
• The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
• We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
• The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
• You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
• You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
• We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
• You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
• We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
• The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
• Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
• We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer.
FutureMoneyTrends.com received thirty five thousand dollars by Lake Group Media to benefit Uranium Energy Corp for an investor awareness marketing campaign. FutureMoneyTrends.com previously received fifty thousand dollars by Lake Group Media to benefit Uranium Energy Corp for an investor awareness marketing campaign for one week that has since expired. Lake Group Media was hired directly by Uranium Energy Corp.
Never base any decision from information contained in our website, emails or Issuer profiles. Conduct your own independent in-depth investigation regarding such matters and consult with your registered investment adviser, financial consultant, attorney or other professional before proceeding with any financial decisions.