Alert: Hard Asset Investor Watch
Strategic timing for acquiring gold and silver in 2016 could prove to be EXTREMELY favorable for early investors. Quite frankly, those who have ignored gold and precious metals stocks have fortunately sidestepped what may go down as the most brutal commodities bear market of the 21st century.
But what was so incredibly bloody during the downtrend
could ultimately be incredibly spectacular on the UP!
Investment Alert: Magellan Gold Corp. (OTCQB – MAGE)
Gold and silver have been pushed aside as of lately and disregarded as real money. I believe an investment demand for gold a silver is going to surge and reflect much higher.
The fact is the smartest money in the world is recognizing deep value in precious metals RIGHT NOW.
Gold and silver have historically been money, and the opportunity to own precious metals and related assets — just like the financial elites are doing — could not be any greater than what we are seeing here this year.
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#0000″]
- Stanley Druckenmiller, a hedge fund manager that returned an average of 30% a year over 25 years, recently told investors to sell stocks and buy gold.[su_spacer size=”0″]
- George Soros, a man who built an estimated $24 billion fortune and is known for successful money management, cut his position in U.S. stocks by 37% and bought gold in 2016.
If the smartest money is investing in metal, the real question is why shouldn’t you?
MAGE Could Be 2016’s
Next Big Resource Winner!
MAGE is a perfect combination of a favorable overall trend and an aggressive business plan that could be what drives prices significantly higher.
Now, before I get deeper into the specifics of the company, I want to emphasize why strategic timing is so important!
From gold and silver’s 2011 high of $1,923 and $49.80, they are both down substantially. Gold still needs to rise 50% just to get back to its 2011 high, and silver needs to almost TRIPLE before it reaches its 2011 high. I would be really shocked if in 3 years, gold was not north of $2,500 and silver wasn’t above $50. And quite honestly, those are very conservative estimates of where I think they are ultimately headed.
The fact is gold is up around 15% and we are seeing certain mining shares double and tripling. If we see gold and silver double from where they are today, returns in the mining shares will be in the 1,000s of percent. This is the very reason why I am alerting my readers about MAGE now and doing everything I can to assure that my readers do not miss out on what could be the most spectacular bull market of the century!
Magellan Gold Corporation (OTCQB: MAGE)
MAGE is a Nevada corporation engaged in the acquisition and exploration of precious metals mineral properties. Newly appointed top-tier management is actively seeking quality properties with potential for early production.
Editor’s note: Those interested in purchasing shares, should consider using limit orders when buying due to the nature of thinly-traded stocks.
6 Reasons to Immediately Consider MAGE:
- The Silver District Project has 16 million ounces of silver in the ground, with promising exploration potential for an initial target of 60 million ounces.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- The Niñobamba Project exhibits promising potential for a large, bulk-minable, disseminated silver-gold deposit.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- Newly-appointed experienced management is actively seeking to acquire other advanced-stage properties with an emphasis on those with potential for early production.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- The mining sector bull market is in its infancy.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- As gold and silver rise, mining shares will dramatically outpace their returns.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- Zero and negative interest-rate policies will drive precious metals higher.
We are potentially witnessing the end of modern central banking, with negative interest rates, endless quantitative easing, and the outright rigging of global indexes, like the Dow Jones and S&P 500.
Precious metals are seeing a real turnaround in 2016, with physical demand exploding from China, eastern central banks, and citizens from around the globe.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
16 Million Ounces and Counting…
Silver District Project: This is an advanced exploration- to development-stage epithermal silver project with promising potential for developing a new silver mine located 30 miles north of Yuma, in southwest Arizona. MAGE’s flagship project has historical resources indicated from shallow drilling by past operators that exceed 16 million ounces of silver. Potential for deeper extensions of mineralization below the oxide zone remain largely untested along eight miles of prospective vein structures. The initial target objective is 60 million ounces of silver (equivalent to 1 million ounces of gold). This project has byproduct potential for lead-zinc, fluorspar and barite.
Niñobamba Silver-Gold Project. This is an exciting exploration project that demonstrates promising potential for a large, bulk-tonnage disseminated silver-gold deposit. The project could represent a real “game changer” for Magellan. The property is located in a historic silver district with well-developed infrastructure in the mining-friendly jurisdiction of Peru. Limited historic drilling and surface trenching have returned long +100 meter intersections of 2-4 ounce per ton silver and 1.0-1.3 g/t gold values. These are potentially ore grade intercepts. Magellan’s agreement with Rio Silver Inc. gives Magellan the right to earn 50% of Niñobamba through expenditures of $2.0 million over three years. An important priority will be early drilling of the attractive drill targets, with the objective of delineating an initial resource.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
This Experienced Management Team is Overseeing Shareholder Value
When it comes to the success of any company,
management needs to be of top quality – and this team does not fall short…
Pierce Carson, PhD, was recently appointed President and CEO and a Director. He joined Magellan in June 2015 as President of the Company’s 85% owned minerals subsidiary, Gulf & Western Industries, Inc. Dr. Carson is a well-qualified mining executive who has managed the discovery, development and operation of mining properties internationally and domestically in an accomplished career spanning over forty years. He has been closely involved with a number of mineral deposits that have been developed into mines in Australia, Papua New Guinea and the United States. Among the companies he has worked for are Exxon Minerals Company; Kennecott Copper Corporation; Nord Pacific Limited and Santa Fe Gold Corporation. Dr. Carson holds a PhD in Economic and Structural Geology and an MS in Ore Deposits from Stanford University, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology from Princeton University.
John C. Power has served as Chief Financial Officer and a Director since the Company’s inception in 2010, and until June 2016 also was President. Mr. Power has 30 years’ experience in managing public and private companies across diverse industries including mining, oil and gas, real estate, broadcasting and a closed end mutual fund. Currently Mr Power also is president and a director of Athena Silver Corporation (OTCBB: AHNR) and serves as co-manager of Silver Saddle Resources, LLC, a private exploration company. Mr. Power attended Occidental College and the University of California at Davis.
Doug Bowden, Senior Consulting Geologist, has over 35 years of experience in the minerals exploration industry largely focused on gold, uranium, and base metals throughout North America and Mexico. Mr. Bowden’s career evolved rapidly from field geologist to a variety of management and executive positions. Mr. Bowden successfully managed exploration programs for Amselco Minerals, Kennecott, and Great Basin Exploration, directing regional generative exploration programs and managing large projects. He also served in senior executive positions with Western Energy Development Corp., Concordia Resource Corp., and Gold Summit Corporation.
***For over 2500 years, gold and silver have proven themselves as the ultimate form of wealth storage vehicles. As the world reverts back to true stores of wealth, companies developing projects like MAGE could benefit tremendously.***
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Special Situation Investment Idea: Immediately Consider Shares of MAGE
Some of you might even feel like you’ve missed out on these precious metals gains and are hesitant to chase these rapidly rising prices – and I certainly don’t blame you. I wholeheartedly believe we are in the infant stages of the bull market in the mining sector and that it is still not too late for you. The good news is that the investing public has yet to learn about this dynamic, small company, and there is no telling how high this stock could go once this story blazes through the investment community. The current market capitalization of less than $10 million leaves lots of room for upside.
[su_note note_color=”#fcfcfc” text_color=”#000″]
Do not miss out on purchasing this sector
at its lowest valuation in nearly 4 decades!
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We have received thirty two thousand dollars from Magellan Gold Corp for digital marketing..
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with a registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) of an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at any time, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at any time;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; and (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sedar.com, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, or registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at any time and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more than speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; and
- We may make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMTstatements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.