This 25-Cent-a-Share Company Has a $1 Price Target from Scarsdale Equities!
[su_note note_color=”#a7b5c2″ text_color=”#000″ class=”main-title-note”]
I-Minerals Inc. is a North American Game-Changer!
It’s led by a former billion-dollar company’s go-to-man for overseeing the development and operation of some of their most profitable mines. Now, Thomas Conway is turning I-Minerals into a cash cow for some of the wealthiest investors in America.
Approaching 40% of I-Minerals (TSXV: IMA & US: IMAHF) is owned by Allen Ball and his inner circle of friends and family.
Now is the time to look at I-Minerals, before this story goes mainstream!
Aggressive Growth-Stock Suggestion
[su_note note_color=”#ffffff” text_color=”#000″]
In 2002, Allen Ball founded Ball Ventures LLC, a real estate acquisition company, and yielded himself and early investors a fortune! Establishing the company with him was Cortney Liddiard, who is still the CEO today.[/su_note]
A recent interview with Cortney revealed his favorite real estate investment today wasn’t a commercial or residential property, but a mining company with mineral deposits in Idaho.The company he was referring to is I-Minerals,of which Allen Ball sits on the board of directors.
Insider ownership is extremely high for this story – much higher than other companies in this space. And we think it’s the biggest secret in the entire junior resource sector today! It’s one that has none of the underlying commodity riskslike the more popular plays like gold, silver, and oil.
Stock Suggestion: I-Minerals Inc.
Share Price: TSXV: IMA $0.25 Canadian & IMAHF $0.18
This diversified mineral company is developing the resources that keep our world working, aiming to bring North American production to the western United States with unique deposits in Idaho.
ALL Fortune 500 companies, no matter what sector they are in or what they do, are buyers of very specific industrial metals. Right now, these blue chips are forced to receive delivery from faraway places like Turkey, New Zealand, China, and Italy.
This is why I-Minerals is going to be a complete game-changer, especially in the Western U.S., where there is no other mining company like them!
The Minerals IMA will be Mining have end uses that are Helping You Right Now as you Read This
High-purity quartz is used for smart phones, TV and computer screens, tablets, LED lights, and even solar glass.
Drive a car, ever been to the doctor, or slept on a bed? Halloysite is a mineral that occurs as a nanotube and is used for cosmetics, life science pharmaceuticals, automotive applications, rubber, and plastics and polymers such as a truck bed liner.
Metakaolin, another mineral product IMA will be producing, is used for concrete, countertops, and stucco. Essentially, it’s the most important component in man-made structures.
They will also be mining K-spar, highly valued and limited in the U.S.,but its use is enormous, used for paint, high-clarity glass, ceramics, and sanitary ware
It doesn’t matter if the world is in a boom or bust; as long as people want to keep using technology and living in a modern world, IMA minerals will need to be mined!
It’s no wonder why a former top man at billion-dollar Newmont Mining would decide to head up this tiny mineral company,with additional support and an active role from one of the wealthiest men in all of America, Allen Ball!
The company was vetted last year by Euro Pacific Capital, and received a USD $0.70 price target. Today, it trades for less than a quarter! With a recent, more updated review by Scarsdale Equities who just initiated coverage with a $1 price target.
Our Recommendation: Consider Shares of IMA Immediately
The company has a very small market cap, which offers great upside potential,and should have some major developments in 2016, including their feasibility study, which is due out any day!
IMA is managed by the very best people in the business, looking to operate a real cash-flowing enterprise. Mr. Conway has stated he expects to pay a dividend, which should turn this tiny stock into a cash cow, with major upside potential over the next 12 to 24 months as they enter into becoming a producing company.
I believe Mr. Conway and his team will be enormously successful.
Editor’s Note: IMA faces a near-zero geological risk; the permitting for these mines are very straight-forward compared to other metals. There is no environmental impact study – these are state-level permits only. And the state is actually a partner with IMA, set to make a 5% royalty from company’s deposits. IMA is also set to help create jobs in an old logging town.
10 Reasons to Consider Shares of I-Minerals
- Current price target from Peter Schiff’s Euro Pacific Capital is 70 cents. Shares trade for 32 cents today![su_spacer size=”10″]
- Pre-feasibility study indicates IMA will be a low-cost producer.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- Free cash flow expected to be $24 million, with a very high percentage going towards a dividend to shareholders.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- One of the wealthiest men in America is a 35% shareholder, along with his family.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- Mine life of 75 years![su_spacer size=”10″]
- IMA is set to be a cash-flow machine.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- Independent of “spot price,” other mineral companies are slaves, too. IMA will negotiate directly with end-user customers.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- It’s led by Thomas Conway, one of the most experienced executives in the industry, formerly a general manager for billion-dollar giant, Newmont – mining’s most profitable mine.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- End uses for IMA’s minerals are tied to practically everything you use and see… from your iPhone to the tile on your kitchen floor, these are must-have products.[su_spacer size=”10″]
- Advanced-stage deposit, with production set to begin in 2017!
Sign Up for Investment Updates Here
[su_note note_color=”#a7b5c2″ text_color=”#000″ class=”main-title-note”]
Research IMA Today!
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;[su_spacer size=”5″]
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter. Currently we have entered into a two week agreement with I-Minerals Inc. for digital marketing, we have been compensated seventy thousand dollars.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at anytime;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;[su_spacer size=”5″]
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.