A 21st Century Trend Could Mean Life-Changing Returns for Early Investors
This energy play will be nothing less than SHOCK and AWE!
A mining legend behind 1,995%, 1,333%, and more huge winners from the last cycle is part of this early-stage mining company…
American Lithium (TSXV: LI)
This is what a 10-bagger mining stock looks like when it’s just starting its run. Prices start to outpace everything else in the commodity complex. The “smart money” (including top mining entrepreneurs, who have created massive winners before) gets positioned. I want to share with everyone today a company in the commodity space that will certainly benefit from the hard asset bull market cycle.
Lithium is what many are referring to as “white gold.” Some are even calling it the “oil” of the 21st century because of exponentially increasing demand for its uses in batteries. The future is bright for lithium, and the companies that innovate with this exploding trend will leave others in the dust.
A single electric car requires about 3,000 times the lithium needed in your cell phone. This is serious business; China alone is spending $1.5 billion in order to build charging stations in anticipation of a world run on lithium-powered cars. And now, Tesla is planning on powering every home in America with a lithium-powered battery if they can, through their new division, Tesla Energy.
“Prices of lithium carbonate have jumped about
250% in China in the past year, hitting $24,500 a ton.”
— Bloomberg Business recently announced
Lithium is the lightest metal on earth, and is already used to power our cell phones, laptops, and iPads. And now, companies like Ford Motor, Toyota, Panasonic, and LG are moving into the lithium-ion battery sector in a way that will not just change how their company products are powered, but will essentially change history for all of humanity!
This is why we truly haven’t seen an investment opportunity like this in over a hundred years. Not since oil in the early 1900s has there been such a ripe moment for you to buy a natural resource that is about to change the world.
“The era of the electric car promises a lithium-mining boom”
Lithium demand is up over 300% since the 1990s, and that’s just new demand largely coming from our computers and cell phones…
One day, the majority of vehicles will be battery-powered, so you have to consider the type of demand this natural resource will see over the next decade – and then the next 4 or 5!
This is exactly the reason why today, I am sharing with all of my readers the American Lithium story. This is a company that will be developing their properties in a strategic mining jurisdiction with 20,000+ acres of land in their portfolio, providing massive upside for early investors in this trend.
“Lithium is the New Gasoline.”
— According to Goldman Sachs
This boom for lithium demand and use is happening, and it’s only the beginning for LI!
Right off the bat, one of the first things you need to know is that LI’s projects are in Nevada, one of the most mining-friendly jurisdictions in the world. With an aim to be entering production by 2020 in what experts feel to be a time of extreme shortages in the lithium space, position and timing could prove to be massively favorable for LI shareholders.
The Fish Lake Valley lithium brine property is 25 miles from Albemarle’s Silver Peak, North America’s largest and only producing lithium mine, 3.5 hours from the Tesla Gigafactory. This $5 billion factory is going to need lithium, and it’s a huge statement as to where the lithium trend is headed. The Fish Lake Valley project just happens to be a stone’s throw away from it, as well.
The Fish Lake Valley project was acquired in the second quarter of 2016, which now totals 18,552 acres.
After speaking with Michael Kobler, the CEO, the opportunity that exists at LI’s flagship project is enormous. It is very much a lithium mine, but can also stand alone as a boron or potassium project, with lithium being the icing on the cake. These other metals will also serve to lower the cost of production of lithium as the company coproduces.
The 2,240 acre San Emidio project is located 100 km northeast of Reno. This recently acquired land package takes LI’s total lithium brine portfolio to over 20,790 acres. Management has their eyes set on additional acreage in this region in the near-term, which will only add additional value to early shareholders.
The U.S. is currently importing 80% of its lithium from overseas. LI is strategically located next to the only producing mine in the U.S., as well as Tesla’s Gigafactory, which is set to open July 29th. To say the least, this company is going to be receiving a lot of attention from the investment community.
Bob Cross is a large shareholder and advisor of LI. This man has quite the track record and is one of the most successful mining developers of the 21st century.
Mr. Cross is a seriously successful mining and oil entrepreneur who has spotted something very special in LI.
- He was co-founder and non-executive chairman of Bankers Petroleum (TSX: BNK). It went from 43 cents to a high of $9.64… a 1,995% GAIN.
- He was co-founder and non-executive chairman of B2Gold (TSX: BTO). It went from 30 cents to a high of $4.30… a 1,333% GAIN.
- He was also a director of Athabasca Potash until it was bought out for $8.35 a share by BHP Billiton.
What he sees here in the lithium story could mean monstrous returns for investors!
One thing you need to know about this management team is that they are experts in development and have what it takes to execute.
Michael Kobler – CEO and Director: Mr. Kobler was a co-founder and the original CEO of Osum Oil Sands Corp. (“Osum”), where he oversaw the growth of the company from startup to a valuation approaching $500 million. He also hired his successors to ensure the smooth transition of the company to its next phase of growth and an equity value approaching $2 billion. Over the past 35 years, Mr. Kobler has specialized in identifying, acquiring, developing, and producing natural resource opportunities throughout the world, as well as overseeing the design and construction of a number of infrastructure projects.
Alan Abrams, B.Sc. – Director: Mr. Abrams brings over 35 years of experience managing personnel, projects, and operations within the natural resource and infrastructure industries, both domestic and international. Mr. Abrams has managed over $1 billion of infrastructure construction, including mass transit, hydroelectric, wastewater, and strategic defense, as well as multiple mine development projects in North and South America.
This is a world-class team with proven history in large-scale resource development in energy and natural resources industries both domestic and international. The macro trend is undeniable… Lithium demand growth is compounded by tight supply conditions. Lithium carbonate price has risen from $5,500 USD to $13,000 USD per ton on the spot market over the past 3 years (Strachan Corp., April 2016).
I can tell you that seeing what is going on with this trend is nothing short of jaw-dropping upside. American Lithium is in the right spot, brings to table a terrific management team, has two ideal projects, and its mission is to become the go-to company people turn towards in the lithium space.
LI’s management is aiming to be a producer of lithium, with a goal to be in production at a time when supply shortages are expected to climax. Strategic timing and partnering with guys like Bob Cross could play out big for early investors, and it won’t be my readers that miss out on this enormous trend.
- Dominant claim holder in a large, well understood lithium brine basin.
- Massively successful Bob Cross is a shareholder and advisor to the company.
- Lithium demand is ballooning, and massive shortages are on the horizon.
- Management is experienced in executing and developing projects from early stages, just like the projects in LI’s portfolio.
- One of the most notable consumers of lithium, Tesla, has their $5 billion Gigafactory being built down the road and will be chomping at the bit for more available lithium to purchase.
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with an registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) or an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- Future Money Trends LLC has been compensated one hundred thousand dollars for a one week campaign to benefit American Lithium Corp. paid for by the company.
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at anytime, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at any time;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plan;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sec.gov, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at anytime and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more then speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather then of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contain forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at anytime; and
- We make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMTstatements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
The content of this message is re-published by Gold Standard Media (GSM), paid for by the companies and sent to select email lists through booked and scheduled by GSM to provide readers with information on selected publicly traded companies.
Nothing in this Update should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities of any profiled company. GSM has been retained to provide direct marketing services for the company profiled in this Update and receives compensation for those services. Further, GSM and its employees and affiliates may own, or may purchase and sell, securities of the company or companies profiled. GSM undertakes no obligation to inform readers about the ownership or trading activities of it or its employees or affiliates in the securities of the profiled company or companies. GSM has the following compensation arrangements with the company or companies profiled in this Update: GSM receives an advertising fee ranging from one thousand to two hundred thousand for each direct marketing list recommended and ordered for the dissemination of this Update.