21st Century Energy Revolution
It’s Been 115 Years Since
Investors Had an Opportunity Like This!
The Rockefellers, the Vanderbilts, and Henry Ford made a fortune from the last energy-powered vehicle revolution.
Let’s Seize the Moment in the Hottest Sector in the World Right Now!
New Stock Suggestion:
Advantage Lithium (TSXV: AAL & US: AVLIF)
We’ve desperately tried to present 3 to 5 of these types of companies to you this year, and so far we’ve only found one.
Until now… today, I will introduce you to one of the most important stock suggestions of 2016 and 2017.
Our sole pick for this sector is up 98% since March, and I think we are looking at similar results, with a bit more upside since we are so early for this one.
I want us to be fully invested into the lithium sector, because I see the writing on the wall. It’s going to be the best investment any of us make over the next 5 to 10 years.
The entire world — governments, millennials, and tech giants — are all moving towards battery-powered lithium for future energy use. The problem with this sector is it is flooded with dogs, fakers, and trash companies. With that said, the opportunity for lithium investors could not be greater here in 2016.
Lithium demand now outstrips supply by 15%, and this number is about to explode higher! Elon Musk, of Tesla, is about to roll out the Tesla 3, a much more affordable electric vehicle. He recently stated that he will need the world’s entire lithium supply annually in order to meet demand!
His biggest competitor, Warren Buffet’s BYD, has also stated the same thing – they also are going to require the entire world’s lithium supply. Volkswagen just invested $9 billion into the development of a battery factory. Ford, Toyota, GM, and Nissan aren’t far behind…
Goldman Sachs expects lithium demand to surge to over 1,000% in the coming years!
It’s also a great diversification for many investors who have become attracted to resource shares due to the fundamentals for gold. I intend to personally profit from this sector with a single position, potentially turning every $5,000 into $50,000.
I want to start off with a full disclosure: I have allocated capital to purchase 1 million shares of this company over the next week and I will be holding them as a long-term position.
I want to both partner and profit with you.
This is why FutureMoneyTrends.com is initiating coverage and suggesting our members consider taking a large position of Advantage Lithium (TSXV: AAL & US: AVLIF).
Before we go over their 5 projects in Nevada, 3 in Mexico, and 1 in Argentina, I want you to know exactly who we are partnering with if you decide to buy shares.
Advantage Lithium has a project that borders the only producing lithium mine in North America. And in the Clayton Valley, where every lithium company desires to have their projects, Advantage Lithium is the ONLY one with water rights.
This happens to be a key factor in delivering production, since all mines need a significant amount of water. Phenomenal and extraordinary returns is the reputation of David Sidoo. Including the geology team, this group has won every award in business and mining you can think of.
David’s last company saw over a 12x gain for every $1 invested.
With 5 projects in Nevada, 4 in Mexico, and 1 in Argentina, this is the ideal lithium portfolio for investors to have exposure to. It’s close to Tesla’s Gigafactory and neighbors with the only producing lithium company in all of North America, Albemarle Corporation. When I say neighbors, I’m not exaggerating…
Here are their Clayton Valley drill targets set for exploration this month!
These targets, identified by a geologist who is responsible for two major discoveries and winner of PDAC’s top award for his profession, is running a program that runs along the border of Albemarle’s Silver Peak lithium mine! Seriously, we could not be in a better situation with this early-stage investment backed by the best and brightest in the business.
This is 1 of 5 projects they have in Nevada.
Where this team truly showed off their talent was with their most recent press release, acquiring a high-caliber project in Argentina. Argentina’s Lithium Triangle is a prized area for mining companies, and Advantage Lithium was able to announce the acquisition of one that was held by a private family – a family that had turned away dozens before them.
The project is immediately adjacent to a large, shallow depth, lithium resources, and infrastructure. I’ve been aware of this project for over a year, and I’m honestly shocked that they scooped it up, as a lot of other well-known names in the space have been trying to acquire this property with no success.
Prior to this news, they also announced the acquisition of 4 early-stage assets in Mexico. In an area known as the Clayton Valley of Mexico! This is an exceptional opportunity for all of us, and we are the first major publisher to profile them.
Below is my Interview with CEO David Sidoo
FutureMoneyTrends.com is owned by Future Money Trends, LLC. The website, its owners, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”.
We are publishers of publicly disseminated information on behalf of our clients, most of whom are issuers or non-affiliate third party shareholders of various issuers. We receive either monetary or securities compensation for our services and are required under Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), to specifically disclose our compensation. Section 17(b) provides that:
“It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication, which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof.”
We endeavor to strictly comply by the disclosure requirements of Securities Act Section 17(b), the disclosure of which appears herein. We most often receive monetary consideration; however, we may on occasion receive securities compensation or buy and sell securities of the same security we are disseminating information for. Whether we receive cash or securities compensation, we fully disclose the receipt or anticipated receipt of such compensation.
We have participated in a private placement for one million shares, and received up to three hundred thousand dollars for digital marketing services.
We do not act in the capacity of any of the following and you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- Providing investment advice;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment adviser or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- Broker-dealer activities;
- Stock picker;
- Securities trading expert;
- Securities analyst;
- Financial planner or financial planning;
- Providing stock recommendations;
- Providing advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- Offer or sale of securities or solicitation to purchase securities;
You should not interpret any of our publications as investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice you should consult with a registered investment adviser, registered stockbroker, or other financial professional of your choosing.
Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest, since we receive monetary or securities compensation in the very securities we are promoting and shortly after we receive the monetary compensation we promote the securities or after we receive the securities, we sell the securities during our promotional activities or thereafter.
Many of the securities we profile are considered penny stocks. Penny stocks inherently involve high risk and price volatility. You may lose your entire investment in any penny stock that you invest in. You should be acutely aware of the following information and risks inherent in any penny stock investment that you may make, including any issuer profiled on our websites or otherwise:
- We receive monetary or securities compensation from persons that claim they are a non-affiliate shareholder (“NAS”) of an issuer; however, we conduct no due diligence whatsoever to determine whether in fact they are a non-affiliate;
- We may receive free trading shares from the non-affiliates, which we may sell at any time, including as soon as we deposit such shares in our securities accounts, during our promotion of the issuer’s stock (that the NAS owns), after our promotion, or at any time;
- There is an inherent conflict of interest between our information dissemination services involving various issuers and our receipt of compensation from those same issuers;
- We may buy and sell securities in the securities that we provide information dissemination services, which may cause: a) significant volatility in the issuer’s stock; (b) price declines from our selling activities; and (c) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value to the stock for investors;
- We conduct little or no due diligence on the profiles we receive from the non-affiliate shareholders nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public;
- We conduct no diligence on the press releases we receive from a non-affiliate shareholder, an issuer, or from a publicly available source;
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC’s penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares;
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded or have low trading volume, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility;
- Many of the penny stocks we profile or provide information about are subject to intense competition, extreme regulatory oversight and inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans;
- The issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small or even infinitesimal amount of information regarding the issuer and is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www otcmarkets.com, www.sedar.com, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources as well as consulting with your financial professional, investment adviser, or registered representative with a registered securities broker-dealer;
- We urge you to conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from the above or other available sources, especially because we only present positive information, which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with such investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer’s financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer’s business;
- The issuers we profile may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website (i.e. Stop Sign, No Information, Limited Information, Caveat Emptor), which you should determine from entering the symbol of the stock profiled into the otcmarkets.com website;
- You should determine whether the issuer we profile or provide information about is a development stage company, which is subject to the risks of a development stage company in a similar such business, including difficulties in obtaining financing for operations and future growth;
- You should conduct an investigation of the innumerable risks that are inherent or present in the business plan of almost any penny stock issuer; therefore, do not use our profiles or any information contained in our website or profiles as the sole determination of making an investment decision;
- We only present positive information regarding an issuer; therefore, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of any possible negative factors regarding such issuer;
- You should accept our information in an “as is” state; in other words, your use of the information is at your own risk and such information may change at any time and it is not based upon any verification or due diligence of the statements made;
- We state that many of the stocks we profile are consistent with the future economic trends we discuss; however, future economic trends or analysis has its own limitations, including: (a) due to the complexity of economic analysis as well as the individual financial and operational characteristics of an individual issuer, such economic trends or predictions may amount to nothing more than speculation; (b) consumers, producers, investors, borrowers, lenders and government may react in unforeseen ways and be affected by behavioral biases; (c) human and social factors may outweigh future economic trends and predictions that we state may or will occur; (d) clear cut economic predictions have their limitations in that they do not account for the fundamental uncertainty in economic life, as well as ordinary life; (e) economic trends may be disrupted by sudden jumps, disruptions or other factors that are not accounted for in such economic trends analysis; in other words, past or present data predicting future economic trends may become irrelevant in light of fully new circumstances and situations in which uncertainty becomes reality rather than of predictive economic quality; or (f) if the trends involves a single result, it ignores all other scenarios that may be crucial to make a decision in the event of various contingencies;
- The information we disseminate about issuers contains forward looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation into any such forward looking statements;
- Forward looking statements are limited to the time period in which they are made and we do not undertake to update forward looking statements that may change at any time; and
- We may make statements in our profiles that an issuer’s stock price has increased over a certain period of time since our publication of information about an issuer because such stock price reflects only an arbitrary period of time, it is of no predictive or analytical quality and you should not use any such information in your analysis of any such issuer;
Never base any decision off of our website or emails.
FMT has been compensated and its employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in FMTstatements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. FMT and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the companies profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares. Please assume we are buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed Company. FMT will not advise as to when it decides to buy or sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.